Chapter 28

Shawn's POV

Today is a very special day. Not for me nor for Sabrina, it's actually Sabrina's sister Sarah's wedding. Yep! She's getting married to Peyton Clark. They are seriously the cutest couple ever, I'm really happy for them.
I'm currently in my hotel room in LA and Sabrina is in her house. I'm coming over there soon.
Soon later my phone rings. Sabrina, not surprised...

Phone call

Sabrina: Shawn!

Shawn: yes sabrina.... *rolls eyes*

Sabrina: where are you??

Shawn: in my hotel room, duh

Sabrina: enough with the attitude and come over here now. We have to get ready for the wedding!

Shawn: it's still 12 pm chill sab...

Sabrina: how do you expect me to stay chill while it's my sisters wedding-

Shawn: ok, ok I'm coming I just have to take a quick shower and take my suit from the dry clean.

Sabrina: ok...and!!

Shawn: what now??

Sabrina: don't forget about the rehearsals for the song we're gonna perform,k?

Shawn: sab, I know I have a bad memory but it's not to this point....

Sabrina: it's is to this point. What was yesterday's date may I ask??

Shawn: it wa- um... hold up! I know...

Sabrina: call me when you figure the date. Bye love.

Shawn: no wai- k, bye honey...

End of phone call.

My memory isn't that bad, right?? Ugh!!
And yes me and Sabrina are going to perform a song that Sarah and Peyton are gonna slow dance to.
Sabrina is worrying soo much about it. I know that she wants it perfect, but she has to chill.
And to add to that Sabrina is of course the bridesmaid, but I didn't expect to be the best man. So she's making sure that my tie matches her dress which is black. Which is basically the most common color to wear as a suit and a dress. But just typical Sabrina.

*2:30 hours later*

The driver just dropped me off in-front of Sabrina's door.

Just as I was about to knock the door, it opens wide and I stumble a little to the back, almost falling of the steps.

Sarah: oh hey Shawn! Sorry about that..

Shawn: hey, no it's fine.

Sarah: how are you??

Shawn: Shawn I'm good, but I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that question. Today is a very special day!

Sarah: it sure is a very special day...