Chapter 23

Sabrina's POV

Im on my way to LA. I finished the festival in Brazil, and it was amazing!! The crowds there are always loud, in a good way.

Me and Shawn didn't have a chance to talk yesterday, I guess we where just very busy.

I can't wait to see him again so we can record the songs for the movie, the editors want the songs as soon as possible so they can start editing the scenes and all.

I'm in the airport and a lot of fans showed up. I took pictures with them and ran to the airplane so I won't miss my flight.

I'm in my seat and I decide to text Shawn. I open WhatsApp and see that I blocked. I check the chat and see the last text was sent yesterday....but we didn't text yesterday.

I look the at texts of yesterday, and I'm there reading them and jaw just drops.

Sabrina: what the....how???

Sarah: what's wrong Sabrina??

Sabrina: see..

I hand Sarah my phone. She sat there shook.

Sarah: what??? Who sent these ?!?

Sabrina: definitely not me!!

Sarah: I know that....did someone go through your phone or where you hacked??

Sabrina: I'm pretty sure I got hacked...I didn't give my phone to anyone and I have a password!

Sabrina now has a worried look on her face.

Sarah: listen calm down, I'm sure we can fix this. Unblock Shawn and try to text him, and if he doesn't answer, call him..k???

Sabrina: ok...

Sarah: hey..don't worry, call and explain I'm pretty sure he'll understand.

I take my phone back and unblock Shawn. I text him.

(Chat)

Sabrina: hey Shawn...
Please answer me....
Shawn...
Please....

(End of chat)

Shawn won't answer me, so I tried to call him but he won't pick up the phone. He won't answer when I try to FaceTime, now what should do I do???

Sabrina: Sarah! What should I do?!? He won't answer!!! Ughh

Sarah: hey Sabrina calm down... I'm pretty sure Shawn is mad and heartbroken.

Sabrina: I know!

Sarah: you don't understand...he's like really mad and heartbroken...like A LOT.

Sabrina: what do you mean???

Sarah hands Sabrina her phone.
It shows headlines saying
"Shawn mendes performing in London, he seems really mad and aggressive while performing"
"Who broke Shawn mendes's heart??"
"Shawn mendes almost teared on stage???"

Sabrina: omg....it's really that bad. He thought I broke up with him. I hurt him pretty bad.

Sarah: it wasn't you Sabrina, some shitty person hacked you and did this. This person is going to hell.