Chapter 26

* a year later*

Sabrina's POV

Today is the day. Today is the premiere for the tangled movie. I still can't believe its out!!! It's like 2 years since we shot this film and it's finally out!!

Me and Shawn have been dating for almost 2 years....our anniversary is next month.

I wake up to the sound of a steady heartbeat, I wake up to the sound of the heart that beats for me. I wake up next to the person that makes me the happiest. I wake up to the most gorgeous face to exist on earth.

I just lay on his chest not moving a bit so I won't wake him up. I just stare at him the entire time, until I feel him start to change his position. I close my eyes shut. I feel A kiss placed on my forehead. I open my eyes looking up at the love of my life.

Shawn: good morning angel.

I Just smile at him. God I'm obsessed with his raspy morning voice, it's the death of me!

Sabrina: good morning to you handsome...

He smiles back and slowly leans in, he gives me the softest kiss and I just feel like falling asleep again.

Sabrina: but I haven't brushed my teeth yet, my breath probably stinks.

Shawn: but I don't care, so guess what.....

Sabrina: wha-

He kisses me again and I chuckle.

Sabrina: wow Mendes!! You sure know how to get a girl drool all over you....

Shawn: it's an honor that I got the Sabrina Carpenter drooling all over me.

He smirks and I just burst out laughing.

Shawn: what's so funny??

Sabrina: don't ever smirk again...

I start laughing harder.
Shawn just looks at me confused.

Shawn: and why not??

Sabrina: I'm so used to your stupid ass faces and quirky smiles that smirking at me makes me feel weird.

Shawn: fine then , I will not smirk again.

He gets off of bed and I can tell he got sad.
I get out of bed and run up to him, he puts his head down and pouts like a baby.

Sabrina: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad...

I look up at him and see and evil smile appearing on his face....oh no..

Sabrina: Shawn..

Next thing I know I've been lifted up into the air. Shawn straddled my legs and puts me above his right shoulder.

Sabrina: Shawn!! Put me down now!!

Shawn: say you love my smirks and I'll put you dow.

Sabrina: never!!

Shawn: then I guess I'm gonna keep you on my shoulder for a while....

He starts to spin me in the air and I feel like I want to vomit.

Sabrina: fine! fine! I love your smirks!!! Now get me down!!!

He throws me in the bed and I get under the bedsheets.

I can feel him sneaking onto the bed. He pulls the covers off me and straddles me again!!