Chapter 15

Shawn's POV

me and Sabrina had a lot of fun the extra week she stayed here in Canada. We went on a lot of dates and a lot of exciting adventures. Luckily we only get paparazzis when we're leaving her hotel or roam around the city, cause I usually take her to some of my best secret hideouts. Today is Sabrina's last day in Canada, she's leaving today night.

Shawn: I'm gonna miss you a lot....

Sabrina: me too, but we are gonna see each other hopefully soon. I know we have our busy schedules but we will always find time for each other.

Shawn: your right...

I kiss her forehead.

Shawn: now come let's go get breakfast. What do you want to eat???

Sabrina: I'm having I really big appetite for chocolate chip muffins...

She winks at me...

Shawn: oh really.... well I'm gonna take you to the best bakery and buy you the best chocolate chip muffin ever!!

Sabrina: thanks honey..

She gives me a quick peck on the lips and we head out of her hotel.
Paparazzis everywhere taking photos of us, I hold Sabrina's hand to help lead her out of the crowd around us. Were used to this by now and the questions if were dating or not, the "rumors" that we are dating are getting bigger and bigger. We cant call them rumors cause we are dating but we just haven't announced it, when we feel ready we'll tell. We feel it's our little secret and we wanna keep it like that for as long as we can.
We reached the bakery and the smell of the fresh baked muffins fill my nose.

Shawn: OMG!! The smell of the muffins

I groan really loud.

Sabrina: OMG!!! So true!!

She mocks my loud groan.

We take a seat and order the chocolate chip muffins and a cup of coffee.

Sabrina is on her phone and all I can do is stare at her and her beauty.

Shawn: sabrina..

She looks up at me and a capture a picture of her.

Sabrina: why did you take a picture of me??

Shawn: because I want to save your beauty on my phone....

While I was adding her picture to my phone wallpaper sabrina calls my name..

Sabrina: Shawn...

I look up to her and she snaps a picture of me.

Shawn: what was that for??

Sabrina: I wanted to save hotness in my phone Incase I'm freezing and wanted something make me warm.

I laugh...

Shawn: nice one.

Sabrina: I know!!!

The muffins and coffee come and we dig in.

Sabrina: they're soo good...like holly fuck who is the genius that invented them!! Now I see why you like them.

Shawn: sabrina...I don't just like them I'm in LOVE them!!!

Sabrina: i can definitely see that you "LOVE" them...

We just stare into each other's eyes like we do everyday..

Sabrina: I'm really lucky I found someone like you Shawn..

She puts her hand above mine and I squeeze her hand.

Shawn: I'm really lucky I found someone like you sabrina, and now I can call you mine.

I kiss her hand.
Her beautiful ocean eyes staring in mine are is the best feeling in the world. You'll get lost in her eyes and you'll never want to get out cause it's a magnificent ocean that keeps giving.
I will really miss her when she's gone.

Shawn: come lets enjoy our last hours together. Wanna just chill and relax in my house and maybe watch something.

Sabrina: thats what I really wanted to hear now.

Shawn: then come on let's go!

I take her hand and we leave the bakery and head straight to my house in my Jeep.

I open the door to my apartment and Sabrina runs in to my room and jumps onto my bed.

Sabrina: uugghhhhhh this is soo comfortable!!!!

Shawn: I never knew you can moan this loud!!

Sabrina: I can moan this loud and even louder when I want to-

Shawn: want to what?!?

Sabrina: Shawn!!! Just let me complete my sentence. I can moan even louder louder when I want to...SLEEP!!! When I want to sleep you idiot!!

I jump on the bed.

Shawn: come here and I'll snuggle with you.

She comes closer and puts her head on my chest.
Right after that she falls asleep and not long after I fall asleep too.

Sabrina's POV

I wake up and see that I was sleeping on Shawn's chest. He looks soo cute when he's asleep, I take my phone and snap I quick pick of him. I notice that I should me at the airport after half an hour.

Sabrina: Shawn! Shawn! Wake up sleepy head!

Shawn: what's wrong Sabrina??

Sabrina: I have to be at the airport in 30 minutes!!

Shawn: omg... I've got to get ready and drop you off!! Sabrina get ready and I'll go to the bathroom and get done I like 5 minutes,k?

He rushes to the bathroom and I get ready.
I only took 2 minutes cause I'm already wearing my airport outfit I just made it seem neater since I feel asleep and it got wrinkled.

Shawn steps out of his room all ready and we leave his apartment to his car and off we go the airport.

*on the way to the airport*

Sabrina: I can't wait to finally see my family again, I've missed them.

Shawn: I bet you did...you haven't seen them in like more than 2 months.

Sabrina: but I'm gonna miss you muffin boy!!

I squeeze is cheeks while he's driving.

Shawn: I'll miss you more sweaty pie!!

Sabrina: wow...now that's my new nickname?!?

Shawn: I guess so??

Our ride was full of just us jamming to music.
We reached the airport and Shawn larked and went with me inside.

On our way to the gate paparazzis are running towards us and Shawn takes my suitcase and hold my hand while I'm holding my other suitcase.

Shawn: ruunnnnn!!!!

I laugh at his expressions.
We get inside and try to find a place to hide and get some privacy.
We go to a corner.

Shawn: I'm gonna miss you....

Sabrina: I'll miss you more honey...

He cups my face and kisses me and I kiss back. Before I can pull away he deepened the kiss and now both of us are out of breath.

Sabrina: well that was an amazing way to say goodbye..

Shawn: sure was..

Sabrina: I gtg now Shawn. I'll see you soon honey..

I give him I quick peck in the lips and off I go.
Here I come LA.

********************************************i hope you guys liked this chapter I made it a bit long so you could enjoy some content Incase I don't update anytime within a few days. I really hope you loved it and don't forget to vote!!❤️❤️