Chapter 27

Sabrina's POV

Shawn gets out of the car before me, and takes out his hand for me to hold so he can help me get out of the car.

I give Shawn a big smile, showing him that I'm ready.
He kisses my hand and we start walking the red carpet.

*flash* "Shawn!!" *flash* "Sabrina!! Here!!" *flash* "Shawn Sabrina look at the camera!!!"

We kept posing for the cameras, and Shawn would kiss me on the cheek here and there.

We took a group photo with the rest of the cast and the directors and writers.

We also did a bunch of interviews.

We were done with walking the carpet and we enter the screening.
Suddenly Shawn left my side and I look over and I see the mendes family.

I walk over to them.

Sabrina: omg!! Hi, how are you guys!??

I was really excited to see them. We've gotten closer for past year. There my second family.

I give Karen ( Shawn's mom) and Manuel (Shawn's dad) a hug.

Karen: I'm doing great!! But not as much as you both, congratulations!!

Sabrina: thank you...

I put both of my hands on my heart, talking in a very genuine way.

Sabrina: where's Aliyah???

Manuel: oh she's right there!!

He points out to a tall girl wearing a red dress.

Aliyah turns around and walks over to me.

Sabrina: omg!! I missed you so much honey..

She has to bend down a bit so she can hug me. I was wearing heels and she was too, which made her even taller.

Sabrina: do you guys ever stop growing?? Like I look like a dwarf next to all of you!!

They all laugh and I eventually join them.

Sabrina: so....how are you??? And how's your love life??

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. I nudge her arm a bit.

Aliyah starts blushing.

Shawn: love life?? What!??

Sabrina: yeah...love life.

Shawn: since when??

I look at Aliya.

Sabrina: didn't you tell him??

She shakes her head.

Sabrina: welll....the beautiful Aliyah here went on a couple of dates and got herself a boyfriend!!!

Shawn: what!!! No way...

Sabrina: stop being stupid Shawn!! She's 18 turning 19 soon so shut up!!!

We all laugh and Shawn just stands there crossing his arms to his chest.

Shawn: how's the boy? Does he treat you right? Does he smoke? Did he cheat on you? Is he tall? How old is he? Does h-

Sabrina: ok ok calm down. Over protective brother mode is on here. Leave her alone man! Let her live her life!!

Shawn looks at me in a surprised face and turns around to Aliyah.

Sabrina: what!...anyways, how is he?? Is he hot??

Aliyah starts to blush.

Sabrina: omg!! He is!!...well congratulations, I don't want to embarrass you any more. Wanna take a seat now??

Shawn takes my hand so he can help me go up the steps since I'm wearing like 6 inch heals.

We take a seat and director goes on stage and starts talking.

He thanks everyone involved in the movie, everyone onscreen and offscreen. He starts talking about the process and how much fun we had filming it.

By then he finishes talking and now it's time to play to movie.

Shawn takes my hand and starts squeezing it.

Shawn: I'm soo excited!!

Sabrina: me too!!

He kisses my hand and the movie starts playing.

*movie ends*

Everyone starts clapping and cheering and we all stand up.

A couple of people came to us and congratulated us. We went to the after party and danced the night away.

Me and Shawn would get out of the limo and paparazzis just snap, snap, snap pictures of us with every step we take.

The night was amazing and we had a blast, but eventually we had to get back to the hotel.

*back to the hotel*

We enter the room Shawn lays his entire body on the bed.

Shawn: today was unforgettable....

Sabrina: it really was unforgettable.

Shawn gets comfortable in bed.

Sabrina: I'm going to change and I better come back seeing out if bed and ready for sleep.

Shawn: can't I sleep now...???

Sabrina: baby mode on...

I roll my eyes.

Shawn: what did you just say??

He says in an "I already know what" you said way.

Sabrina: I said "baby mode on!!"

Now Shawn gets out of bed and gets closer to my face.

Shawn: baby mode on huh??

He gets even closer, and I know what he want to do now but I move my head and go grab my pjs.

Sabrina: not now mendes, go change...

I go inside the bathroom and change and do my night routine.

I get out to see Shawn only wear his sweatpants.

Sabrina: Shawn?? Isn't it cold for you??

Shawn: nope!

Sabrina: ok Mr!

I hop on bed and crawl under the bed sheets, it's pretty cold in New York now.

Soon after Shawn comes crawling in bed and wraps me in his arm.

I flip to face him and just stare at his beauty.
I caress his his face.

Sabrina: god your handsome...

Shawn: while thank you...

I roll my eyes at him. He just just smiles.

Sabrina: even your smile....

Shawn kisses my forehead and starts playing with my hair, eventually I fall asleep.

Sabrina: goodnight Shawn...

Shawn: goodnight love...

Sabrina: i love you...

Shawn: I love you more.

I close my eyes and lay my head in his chest, and now I'm safe to sleep.

********************************************hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter, I'm now on spring vacation. I flew a couple of days ago. I'm starting to make some shawbrina edits on Instagram, if you wanna follow me @shawbrinaforever .  It's the picture above.
Thank you guys soo much for reading the story and don't forget to vote❤️❤️❤️ love you!!