Chapter 13

Shawn's POV

Me and Sabrina had a lot  free time today today. It was a rainy day since we didn't have to go on set. We walked around the city and went skating. I taught her how to skate professionally. We had poutine for lunch,A Canadian classic. At the end of the day we headed to her hotel and chilled there for a while until I had to leave. We had to wake up early for shooting the movie tomorrow.

Shawn: sabrina, I had so much fun today but I have to leave now, since we have to wake up early for tomorrow.

Sabrina: ohhh right... I totally forgot. I had a lot of fun today too Shawn, thanks a lot for today.

Shawn: anytime.

Me and Sabrina head to the her hotel room door.
I open the door and she leans on the side of the door frame. We hug and just stare at each other for 5 seconds.

Shawn: ok bye Sabrina.

Sabrina: bye Shawn.

And she closes the door.

Sabrina's POV

i had soo much fun today with Shawn. I think I'm falling for him more and more each day. But I have to put these feelings aside until we finish filming the movie.

I take a quick shower and change into sweats and a hoodie. I jump onto my bed and take my phone.
I check social media and it's flooded again!!! with pictures of me and Shawn our today in the city. People are like going crazy over these rumors of me and Shawn dating. I then realize that my sister Sara sent me a text.

Sara and Sabrina ( texting )

Sarah: hey sabrina can I ask you a question???

Sabrina: you just asked one...

Sarah: hahah your soo funny Brina ..

Sabrina: i know.... anyways what did you want to ask??

Sarah: so I know you and Shawn are filming a movie and whatever and I k know that you guys hangout....
and I know paparazzis spotted you guys out a a lot of time, but the pictures of you and Shawn kissing. Like are you guys a thing??

Sabrina: well no we aren't a thing.. we kissed a couple times but knew that we shouldn't start a relationship until we finish filming the movie.

Sarah: well I just wanted to know if my sister finally got herself a boyfriend after a decade of not being in a relationship!!

Sabrina: chill Sarah dont exaggerate..

Sarah: ummmm I'm not exaggerating it's been like 4 years single af!!

Sabrina: I've learnt a lot from these single years...

Sarah: well good for you sabrina... I gtg sleep. And tell me if you and Shawn ever hookup or make out,k??!!

Sabrina: sure you freak!! Goodnight 😘

(End of  text)

No ones POV

They now have one week left for filming until they officially wrap. Shawn and Sabrina kept hanging out and feelings toward each other keep getting greater, but as they said they wouldn't start dating until they finish filming. Today's scene is wear Flynn cuts of rupanzles hair and kisses her.

Shawn's POV

We are now on set ready to film the next scene where I cut Sabrina hair with a knife. We had to stop In between filming to switch Sabrina's hair since it's going to be short and brunette.

Sabrina walks out of the hair and makeup room and I just stare at her.... she looks stunning.

Director: back to action.

Me and Sabrina go back and finish the scene.

After I supposedly cut her hair off and die.

(In the scene)
*scene inserted up*

Flynn cuts off rapunzels hair and then falls back.

Rapunzel: no no no no no no, Eugene..... look at me look at me.I'm right here stay with me Eugene.

Rapunzel tries  to song the song that heals with the power of her hair, but can't since it's now gone.

Flynn: *coughs* rapunzel, you are my new dream.

Rapunzel: and you are mine* cries*

Flynn close eyes and "dies"

Rapunzel starts singing and a tear falls down Flynn cheek and starts to glow and magic flooded the room. And it heals Flynn injury.

Flynn: rapunzel...

Rapunzel: Eugene...

Flynn: did I ever tell you I've a got a thing for brunettes....

Rapunzel smilies full of joy and relief.

Rapunzel: Eugene!!!

She hugs him and they kiss.

(End of scene)

Me and Sabrina kiss.... it was amazing, she is amazing.

Director: cut!!! Great job guys.... see you Tomorrow.

I help stand up and reach my hand to help Sabrina stand up since we both were on the floor for the scene.

Sabrina: wow we only had to do one take... I guess our kiss was perfect.

Shawn: sure was perfect.

I look into her eyes... she has green eye contacts on but still her blues eye peek through, she just gorgeous!!

Sabrina: Shawn hello are you listening??

k I'm Shawn: oh what?!?

Sabrina: I said I'll see you tomorrow.... bye.

We hug and she goes to the room to get her wig and her contacts in and her dress.

I guess I'll see her tomorrow.
********************************************
Sorry guys about the past 2 chapters I know they're nothing much but I promise more is yet to come. I'm just busy with school and life. But I'll update tomorrow since it's Thursday and its the last day of the week for school in my country. Please vote❤️ sorry I couldn't add the kissing scene in the video.