Chapter 16

Shawn's POV

* a month later *

Me and Sabrina haven't seen each other in a month. We text everyday and FaceTime here and there, I really miss her a lot and her little petite body close to mine. I really want to see her now so badly. We both have been busy with our music.
But I'm really happy because the billboard music awards are coming in a week and both Sabrina and I will be attending and I can't wait to reunite with her.
I'm gonna surprise Sabrina with me coming sooner than she thought. First I'm going to LA were Sabrina is and then together we'll fly to New York.
I'm hopping on a plane to LA right now at sun rise.
I text sabrina cause it's something I do every morning.

(Shawn and Sabrina)

Shawn: good morning sunshine ☀️

Sabrina: good morning handsome...I really want to see your face soo badly!

Shawn: don't worry you'll see my handsome face very soon...

Sabrina: yeah very soon like after 4 days and now I'm getting very impatient!

Shawn: best things come to those who are patient❤️❤️

Shawn: bye sweaty I gtg. 😘

Sabrina: bye honey❤️

(End of chat)

I can't wait to see her again. Something I've noticed is that we both haven't said our first "I love you" I really really like Sabrina, but the question do I love her???... I do!!!
The thing I don't want to freak her out since we've been only dating for month. I guess everything comes with time. I don't want a ruin our relationship with my stupid actions.
I'm on the airplane and about to land soon.
I'm gonna surprise her by showing up at her house, her sister sarah is giving me all the info of when is she at her house and the address.

The plane landed and now I'm so excited. I hope out of the plane and gather my suitcase and my guitar case and head out of the airport, as usual paparazzis all gathered around me and some fans, I took pictures with the fans there really sweet which makes me care even less about the paparazzis. I take an Uber and give him Sabrina house address.
It took us a long time till we reached cause LA traffic sucks.
I reach her house and I'm all nervous and excited and scared to knock on the door.
I finally knock and hear Sabrina voice.

Sabrina: I'm coming...

She opens the door and a shocked expression on her face and I give her a smile.

Sabrina: SHAWN!!!

I drop my stuff on the floor and give a big hug and lift her up and spin her.

Sabrina: omg Shawn I cant believe it...your actually here!!!

Shawn: well you'll have to believe it at some point.

I enter in and give a kiss and she deepens the kiss.
Holy fuck! I miss her soo much!! I miss her smile her voice her lips her warmth her body.... I miss everything!!!

We eventually break apart.

Shawn: holy fuck I miss you!!