Chapter 6

Buttercup POV

I sat in the store as they tried to find me something. I groaned when tey brought me something with sparkles.

I got up and helped them. I drop my mouth when I saw a short leather jacket. I grab it as Blossom bring spiky jewly and Bubbbles bring me a light green dress that goes to mid thigh and green sneakers.

I went into the dressing room. I came out with it on they all clap their hands. I notice that something was missing. I went over to the gloves section and grab selveless gloves that are black.

I went over to Blossom who had a short pink dress that had a black belt with a rose on it and pearl jewely and pinm high heels. Bubbles had a light blue dress with a pink top and a dark blue belt and black heels.

"Buttercup are you sure you want to wear sneakers?" Bubbles ask me.

"Yes!" I said as we brought our dresses.

Our belts flashed again. I swear if its Mojo ima kill him this time.

Bubbles POV

We went to the roof and change into powerpuff girls z.

"Hyper Blossom!"

"Rolling Bubbles!"

"Powered Buttercup!"

We flew off the roof and saw Brick Boomer and Butch fighting someone. We went over there and saw Princess.

"Oh its you guys." She hissed at us.

"Hi!" I said with a big smile.

They all gared at me but Boomer.  said sorry. I took out my Bubble wand. They took there weapons.

"Bubbles acttack!!" I yelled.

I hit her with a few bubbles. Next thing I knew I had a rope tried around me. I started to fall down.

"Help!" I yelled. Boomer started to fly to me.

"Bubbles I got you ." He said as he caught me from falling.

"Thanks."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah just shocked a little."

"I got you Bubbles." He said as he squezzed me tighter.

"Are you ok Bubbles?" Blossom and Butercup ask in a usion. I nodded my head as I layed my head on his chest and untrasformed.

We got back to the roof. Buttercup and Butch went to the skate park as Blossom and Brick just sat on the roof.

"Bubbles are you sure you ok?'' Boomer asked me.

"Im fine." I said as I peck his cheek.

Blossom POV

I sat on the edge of the roof with Brick. I layed my head on his shoulder as he wrap his arms around me.

"Blossom whats wrong?" He asked me.

"Its nothing."

"No its not nothing."

"What if I lose you?" I ask his with tears in my eyes.

"Blossom, I always loved you even when I was bad, I cant get you out of my head." He said as he wiped away my tears with his thumb.

I smiled and he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Bricks POV

We sat like that for an hour before she had to go home. I drove her home and kissed her.

I drove back to the lab. Boomer was cooking dinner with Profresser. I ran up stairs and look at the picture Boomer drew for me.

Flashback*

I walked downstairs and smell strawberries. I saw Boomer humming a tune and cooking while Butch look at the sports maginze.

"Boys!, Happy birthday." Mojo said.

"Hey Mama!" We all said together.

"Guess what!"

"What?" Boomer said.

"We get to destroyed the Powerpuff girls today!"

I choked on my soda as Boomer drop the plate and Butch stared coldly at him.

"No!" Butch yelled. He went to to door and slammed it.

Mojo huffed and left. Boomer taped on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Here." He said as he handed me a red letter. I opened it and and saw Blossom and me. He drewed it he said.

Flashback over

I ran downstairs for dinner and eat it up ran up stairs and climb bed.

"I love her."I whrisped and fell asleep.