Chapter 27

Butchs POV

I ran downstairs to see Boomer and Brick raising an eyebrow at me while Blossom and Bubbles on their phones talking to Buttercup.

I ran back to my room and threw my lamp across the room. I pick up my skateboard and broke in half on my knee.

"Butch, your so fucking stupid!" I yelled at myself.

I grab my closet and open the door and threw my picture of me and my brothers smilng. I stomp on my face and rip off my face and spit on it.

I sighed and fell on my green blankets and light green pillowcase. I pulled my hair and screamed on the top of my lungs.

I heard knocks on the door and heard Brick yelling to open up. I rolled my eyes and opened the window. I sighed and jumped out.

I fell to my feet and started to run. I heard car horns and laughs. I fell on my knees and heard a kids voice.

"You love her not the nusre." It said in my head.

I rolled my eyes and got up and walked around. I saw a park bench and I sat on it. I looked at the ground and saw broken glass.

I sighed and pick it up. I grab the hem of my shirt and cleaned it off. I put it to my skin and felt someones hand.

I looked up and saw Blossom. She grab the piece and put it down. She looked at me and smiled.

"Thats never a answer." She said.

"I have lost her." I stated.

"No, shes hurting because of her mom. Your the one to fix her."

"How?"

"By loving her."

"I afraid to hurt her."

"Then why are you beating yourself up, thats hurting her."

"I dont know how to help her."

"Here." She said as she gave me my skateboard that had Boomers glue. I smiled at her and grab it and started to skate to Buttercups house.

I heard sobs and I knocked on the door. She opened it and saw me. She wided her eyes and stomped on my foot and slam the door in my face.

I sighed and grab my foot. I hopped for a while and reached in my pocket to see a key. I snickered and opened the door.

I saw her sitting on the ground crying. I ran to her and wrap my arms around her. She tried to get out but she gave up and rested her head on my chest.

She looked at me and punched me in my jaw. I suck in a breath and rubbed it as she snickered. I shook my head and fell to floor. She layed on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Buttercup, Im so sorry. I feel like a total loser, I hurt you anf it hurt me. I was stupid not to push her off. The only person Ill ever love is you, Butters." I said as my heart beat fast.

"Damn you Butch, I hate it when you do that!" She yelled as she got off my chest. I sat up and raised a eyebrow at her.

"You make feel happy and giddly. And the truth is I love you too." She said as tears fell down her face.

"Buttercup, Im hear for you always." I said as I kissed her lips. She smiled and deeped the kiss. We fell back on the floor and made out for a long time.

Boomers POV

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I sighed and closed the door lighty. I looked at my bed and smiled.