Chapter 44

Blossoms POV

Its been a month since he ask me. I was happy and exicted. I walked around in my room. I looked in the mirror one last time.

I had on a long white dress with a light pink belt. I had a sparkly vail on with my rose bouquent.

"You look fine." Bubbles said for the 10th time.

"Yeah, Bloss." Buttercup said. They was in short white dresses and Bubbles had a light blue belt. Buttercup had a light green belt. Butch and Boomer came in with Professer.

"Ready?" Profresser asked. I nodded and Boomer took Bubbles hand and Butch tooked Buttercup an hand and walked out the door when the music played.

Profresser took my arm and we walked out. Nice and perfect, I look at Brick. He was wearing a white tux and black tie.

He grabbed my hand from the Prefresser. We stared into each other eyes and the Priest cleared his thoart.

"Do you Blossom, take Brick to be your wedded husband. To have and to hold for richer and poorer. Or sickness and health. Till death due part." The preist asked me.

"I do." I said as Brick smiled and I stared into his red eyes.

"And do you Brick, take Blossom to be your wedded wife. To have and hold. For richer and poorer. For sickness and health. Till death due you part?"

"I do." Brick said as I felt my heart swelled with happiness.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said as Brick held me and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled and heaed cheering and clapping. We pulled apart and Brick ad a goofy grin on his face.

"I love you, Blossom Jojo." Brick said as I smiled.

"I love you too, Brick Jojo." I said as he pressed his lips to mine again. I wrapped my arm around his neck and Bubbles and Boomer squeled.

We pulled apart and I was tackled by Buttercup and Bubbles. We fell to the groun we all laughed.

"I love yall too." I said as they helped me up. Butch and Boomee hugged me.

"Alright I think we know what to do. Group hug!" Butch said as he grabbed Buttercup and the Green team tackled of us together. We all laughed and I looked at Brick.

"This is gonna be a fun life." Brick said as I giggled.

"Totally." I said.

"Its only the begining." He said as we all hugged.