Chapter 32

Blossoms POV

I woke up to be in warm arms. I smiled and heard Brick snoring. I laughed lighty and tried to get out of his arms. I groaned when he tighten his grip.

"Your not leaving." Brick said with a groggliy voice.

"Please, I need to go to the bathroom." I lied. He sighed and opened his arms to let me out.

I giggled and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my some parts of my hair was sticking up. My cheeks had the pillows outlines.

I groaned and tried to pat my hair down. I grabbd the doorknob and opened it sighty. I saw Brick was asleep on the bed. I giggled and walked to my room.

I sighed and fell on the bed. I heard the door opened and saw Brick. He came in with, his red eyes staring at me. He walked over and plop on my bed face first.

I giggled and he flip over.

"I said you couldnt leave." He stated as I felt guilty.

"I had to change." I said as I looked at my closet.

"Well Im turning so you can!" He said through the pillow.

I giggled and went to my closet. I took out a pink tanktop and white shorts with my white sock. I heard a whistle. I whipped my head and saw Brick looking at up and down my body.

"How much did you see?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Well I seen all of you before, soo." He said as both of our faces went red. I sat next to him and laced my hand into his.

"That was my best night." I said as his eyes light up.

"Really?" He asked while sounding like a little kid. I giggled and nodded.

He chuckled and walked over to me. I put my hands on my hips and he pick me up. I giggled and he swung me around.

"I love you Blossom." Brick said as my hair covered both of our faces.

"Brick, I love you too." I said as he smiled.

Bubbles POV

I walked downstairs and yawned. I brushed my blonde hair out of my face and took out eggs and the pancake mix.

I started the oven. I mix the batter and felt arms around my waist.

"Can I help?" Boomer asked as I kissed his cheek.

"Do the eggs please." I said as he nodded.

We cook and Boomer kept his arm around me. I giggled and finshed the pancakes as soon as Butch and Butttercup came down with Brick and Blossom.

"Morning!" Boomer and I said. Blossom and Brick waved as Butch and Buttercup grunted and walked over to the table.

They fell flat face down on the table. I jumped and Boomer raised a eyebrow at them. Brick poke Butchs face and he shooked his head.

"Its to early." Butch said.

"Its 11:37 am." Blossom said.

"Yup, too early!" Buttercup yelled in table. I giggled and sat the pancakes down on the table. Buttercup grab one and stared at it as Butch did the same.

I took a bite and saw Buttercup poked at it. I raised my eyebrow and Buttercups phone ring.

"What?" She snapped.

"Tell her im coming, then!" She yelled as she hung up her phone.

"Shou?" Blossom and I asked.

"Yeah, bye yall!" She yelled as she grabbed her skateboard.

We waved and Blossom and Brick went to some kind of dinner. I saw Boomer was texting someone. I sighed and grabbed the dishes.

"Bubbles, you work to hard." Boomer stated as he started to wash as I risened.

"I do?" I asked.

"Yeah, my little Bubble is working like Butchs motor." He said.

"Im right here." Butch said with his face on the table.

"Whats wrong?" Boomer asked.

"Stayed up to late." Butch said.

"You always do." Boomer and I stated.

"Well I dont care im going to bed." He said as he got uo and dragged his feet on the floor.

"Bubbles we need to take a break." Boomer said as he turned to me.

"Why?" I asked as I dried my hands.

"Cause, you worked to hard, so were going to the park." He said.

"Boom--."

"Go get dress its a date!"

I giggled and ran upstairs. I went to my closet and put on a light blue sundress that goes to midthigh. I slipped on my white flats and out my hair in a pony tail with my some of my bangs in my face.

I walked downstairs to see Boomer wearing white kaiki shorts and a dark blue t-shirt with black vans. I laced my arm with his and we walked to the park.

Buttercups POV

I skated home to see the car is gone. I raised my eyebrow and walked up to my door. I saw a note saying they be back at noon.

I groaned and walked down the steps. I heard a noise in the bushes. I turned and saw a man with a scar on his right eyebrow and red hair and green eyes. His tan and his glare burned me.

"Buttercup." He said wickly with a hispanic accent. I knew that vioce it called Hayden yesterday.

I ran up to him and punch him in his face. He grabbed my leg and flip me. I grunted and kick him in his shin.

"You little bitch!" He yelled as I smirked.

"Been called worse." I said as I him. He smiled and grabbed me by the waist. I kicked and turned but he started to put tape around my arms and legs.

I grunted and he threw me into the back SVU. I screamed hoping someone would come. He put a white rag agaisht my mouth.

Haydens POV

I sat in the backseat watching everything. I held back tears as Papa came in.

"Dont worry son." He said as he put a white rag to Buttcups face.

"Papa!" I yelled. He smiled and started the car.

"Now we wait." He said as he drove up to our cabin in the woods. I gulped and he locked Buttercup in my room.

I looked at him. He laughed and went to the phone and called his new girlfriend. I sat on the floor. Holding my tears back.