Chapter 38

Boomers POV

I walked upstairs to see if Brick unlocked the door yet. The door click opened and I saw Brick on the floor asleep with tearstained cheeks. I shooked my head and pick up his matress.

I place it on the bedframe and picked up Brick. I layed him down and took off his hat and jacket. I grabbed a blaket and covered him up.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water and a bowl of candy. I put them on his nightstand and walked back downstairs. Butch looked at me with worried eyes as Bubbles put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hes fine, just tore up the room." I said as Butch nodded and walked upstairs.

"Are you fine Boomie?" Bubbles asked me.

"I dont know." I said truthfully. Bubbles laced her hand into mine. She kissed me on the cheek.

"I bet it will be ok." Bubbles said as I smiled at her.

"Thanks Bubbs." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Anytime Boomie."

"Have you talked to Blossom?"

"Yeah, she broke up with him. Cause he was being selfish." Bubbles said as I sighed and shooked my head. She giggled and I hugged her.

"Please please please dont ever ever break up with me!" I yelled in her hair. She giggled.

"I wont Boomie. I cant pop our bubble." Bubbles said as I rolled my eyes. She giggled in my chest. I sighed and kissed the top of her head.

Butchs POV

I stared at Bricks door. Hearing him snore, I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. I sighed and opened the door. I saw glass on the floor, his picture of Blossom and him.

I sat on the red rocking chair. I licked my dry lips, tapping my fingers on the arm of the chair. Yeah, im nervous. I only lash out like this, not Brick.

He groaned and slapped himself in his face. I snickered and he shot up.

"What are you doing in here!" He snapped at me. I flinched and he looked at me with worried eyes.

"We need to talk!" I snapped back.

"About?"

"Why you and Blossom arent dating."

"Cause, she broke up with me." He said with his voice breaking.

"Then what the fuck are you doing here!"

"What?"

"Why did she break up with you?"

"She thought I was a dickhead pretty much."

"Well you are sometimes."

"I know!" Those words had him crying his eyes out again. I bit my lip and ran out in the hall. I pulled out my phone and dialed up Buttercup.

"Hello?" She said through the phone.

"BC, hows Blossom?" I asked as I bit my nails.

"Shes not answering why? What happen?"

"She broke up with Brick. And hes losing it."

"Ok, calm down. Ill call her up. Just keep calm."

"Ok, love you Butters."

"Love you too Fido." She hung up and leaving me to calm down Brick. I sighed and walked in his room. Again.

Blossoms POV

I sat on my bed looking at my bare light pink walls. I had half my stuff pack for US. I bit my lip and shooked my head.

I need to hear Bricks voice. I need to her him say he loves me. I need him, kiss me. To say stay with me.

I heard my phone ringing and I saw Buttercups pictures flashed on the screen.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Bloss, why did you break up with Brick?" She hissed at me.

"He was controling my future."

"Blossom............. you love him right?"

"Yes."

"Then be with him."

"But my future."

"I know Blossom. I know."

"Buttercup, Ill talk to you later, kay."

"Fine, but were not done with this!"

"I know we not." I groaned and hung up. I walked over to my dresser. I saw my plane ticket, and today was Tuesday. I sighed and pulled out a piece of paper.

Dear Bubbles,

Im sorry I cant be there for your 16 birthday. I just cant keep my promises. Well Ill miss you and Buttercup and the boys.

Ill be at the airport tommorow after school. So Im giving this to you when I leave.

Please tell Brick that im sorry. And I love him. I will never forget you guys.

                        Love,

                              Blossom

I stared at the letter and let tears fell down my cheeks. I shooked my head and wiped my tears. I put the letter in the card and put the present in the blue bag. I pack the rest of my stuff and walked downstairs to have my last dinner with my famliy that I know of.

"Bye house." I whrispered in the air.