Chapter 23

Buttercups POV

I ran to my closet and grab a green shirt and my ppgz belt with black shorts and my green vans. I grab my new stake board and skated to the lab.

I knocked on the door and it showed Bubbles eyes was bloodshot.

"Did you sleep at all?" I asked her.

"I think so but you hungry?" I saw she cooked almost all thing in the house and she only cooks alot when she upset.

"Bubbles, he'll be ok." I said to her.

"I hope so now eat!" She said as she stuffed a donut in my mouth.

I sighed and sollawed it. I walk upstairs to Butchs room. I saw he was a sleep on the bed with his balket on the floor and him all splawed out.

I stayed at the door thinking I should make up the ice cream date we had in the park. I smiled and ra downstairs with Brick on the phone with Blossom figuring out where they should meet up.

I skated to the park and I stoped at shop and held my breath. I looked up and pick out moose tracks and cookies N cream.

I chuckled and turned around to see Princess and Mitch.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered.

"Just seeing my friends." Princess said.

"Whos your friends?"

"Them." They said as they pointed to The Green Gang. I narrowed my eyes and drop the ice cream.

"Powered Buttercup!" I yelled as Ace wink at me. I rolled my eyes and grab my hammer. I pulled it to a two.

I smashed it into the ground. Ace grab my shoulders and pinned me to the ground. I kick and looked him in the eyes.

"Whats wrong?" Ace asked.

"Nothing its just this." I said as I started to lean up as he lean down. I felt him started to losen up. I kneed him and pushed him off of me.

He looked sacred and I turned to see a tall guy with a mask and you could see the muslces and his vain coming out in anger.

"You failed me Ace." He stated coldly.

"Im sorry Master." Ace said while I raised my eyebrow. The guy just laughed and grabbed my skateboard.

"Hey, thats mine!" I yelled as I tried to run after him. I saw he was gone. I sighed and ran back to the lab and untrasformed.

Blossoms POV

I waited out my door for Bricks car. I sighed and sat down I had my knees pulled up to my chest. I started to hum 'Angel In Blue Jeans' by Train. I heard a baby cry I sat straight up and saw a carriage.

I ran to it and heard the crying but I saw nothing in the carriage. I looked around and saw a girl running away from someone.

I ran to her and touch her on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Princess. I gasped and felt a hand around my mouth. I kick and threw punching but they all hold all my limbs while they hold me down.

They threw me in the car and Princess and Mitch and Mike and somesle I didnt know. They all smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

Then a guy with a mask came up and stared at me.

"Good job you have the part I need." The mask guy said with huskey voice.

"What part?" I hissed.

"I need someone who loves you deeply and promise to kept you safe."

"Brick." I breath. He nodded and turned to the drive to take us to the Comic Book Central. I wiggped and got one hand out.

"No." Hissed the Mask guy and smacked me in my face. I gasped and bite his finger. He cursed and put a piece of duck tape on my mouth. He laughed and nodded to the driver.

Bricks POV

I turned to Blossom street and saw her purse was on the road. I laughed and went to her house and pick it up.

I went to her porch and saw a note.

Brick,

Hello I have someone you care about and I ll let you friends hlp to her. And well Im going to the Comic Book Central. Please come or she'll be in a world of hurt.

                   -Mask

I crumpled up the paper and rushed to the lab.

"Get in!" I hissed at the gang.

"Why?" They asked and I growled. They got in and buckled up with sacred faces.

"Wheres Blossom?" The girls asked.

"Were getting her." I hissed and stepped on the gas pedal and rushed to the Comic Book Central.

Heyyo guys,

Well I like my book so far. How about you guys. Comment on what yall think of my book so far.

Please kept reading

♡♥♡♥·Loves Yall·♥♡♥♡