Chapter Five

Bubbles POV

I walked into the kitchen with Boomer and the others went to do their own things.

I saw Boomer cheek got better by the second. I smiled at his watch that I got him for his birthday

*Flashback*

I walked into the lab and saw the Rowdyruffs party we been planing.

"Hey girls we got everything?" Blossom ask.

"Yes!" Me and Buttercup said together.

We heard footsteps and saw Brick and Boomer and Butch. Blossom and Brick ran into each other and smiled.

"Hey Bubbles." Boomer said.

"Heyy Boomie." I said as I hug him.

I pulled out a dark blue box and handed to him. He smiled and took it. He opened it and saw a blue watch I found in my fathers box.

"Wow, Bubbles where did you get this from?" He asked.

"Its my dads and he said kept Bubbles and give to someone you care about."

"Bubbles is awesome!" He said as he hugged me.

Flahback over

"Whats you thinking about?" Boomer asked me.

"Oh your birthday." I said as I pointed to his watch.

"Oh its awesome still."

"Really?"

"Yeah I havet took it off since."

"Awe, Boomie!" I said as I hug him.

We called the others to come down. Boomie made porkchops as I made noodles.

"Yummy!" Blossom said.

"Awesome!" The greens said.

Blossoms POV

We eat than Boomer and Bubbles went to the mall and Buttercup and Butch went to the skate park.

"Where do you want to go?" Brick asked.

"I dont know."

"Hmmm." He said as he wrap his arms me from behind.

"What are you thinking?"

"How good your hair smells."

"Ha, Do you want to go to the coffee shop?"

"Yeah whos buying?"

"You duhh."

He chuckled and grab his keys as he grab my hand. We sat in the car and laughed when he cussed out the light.

"Blossom you know your mine right?" He said as he grab my hand.

"Yes, Do you know your mine right?"

"Yes I do."

I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. We parked our car and got out. He wrap his arm around me.

We sat down at a table with a few stares.

"What would you like to order?" Our waiter ask.

"Um, Ill take a Strawberry shake and a dozen small donuts."I said.

"Ill have the same." Brick said.

I giggled and the waiter left. He grab my hand and stared into my pink eyes.

"Blossom, I love you." Brick said.

"Brick, I love you too."

He kissed my cheek and I giggled while turn red. I kissed him on the cheek.

Our food came and we put our straws in.

"I got an idea." Brick said.

"Ok?"

He grab my drink and drank from it. Then I grab his and a donut and drink and eat it.

"Hey!" He yelled. I giggled as he took two of mine. I gasp and kissed him as I took two of his.

"I know what you did." He said.

"What I do?"

"Took mine."

I giggled as we finish our treats and walked out with some shakes on our lips. He leaned down and kissed me as he got rid of it.

Our belts flash we sighed and went into a alley.

"Hyper Blossom!"

"Hard Brick!"

The we flew off.

Buttercup POV

As Blossom and Brick joined us as Bubbles and Boomer. We saw it was Mojo again.

"What you doing monkey freak?!" I asked.

"Just robbing." He said then he turned around and gasped.

"Powerpuff Girls!!"

I pulled out my hammer and turned it a double. Next thing I knew Bubbles was stuck in a bubble as Blossom flew across the city as Brick tried to catch her.

"Watch out!" Boomer yelled at Butch.

"Sonic wave!" Butch yelled.

"Double Wave!!" I yelled as I smashed my double hammers into the ground.

Mojo flew into the sky. Bubbles finally pop her bubble as Boomer pick her up. Brick came with Blossom who was untrasfromed.

"You ok?" We all ask Blossom. She just nodded her head. We all flew back to the lab but Blossom she was being carried by Brick.

"Are you ok?" Butch ask.

"Im alright."

"Hmm." He just nodded and turned his head in front of him.

"Geuss what?!"Bubbles said as we landed on the roof.

"What?" Me and Blossom said together.

"We have to go shopping for our dresses." Blossom spueled as I groaned.

Bubbles and Blossom took Bricks keys. She kissed him on the cheek as I fell to my knees.

"Come on you can do it." Butch said.

"Alright."

I side hug him and ran to Bricks car.

Great going shopping. Ughh.