Chapter 25

Boomers POV

I layed on the bed and held my breath. I looked around and sat up. I suck in a breath and look at the pictures I drew on the wall.

"Exposive Boomer!" I yelled as I transformed. I took out my spear and looked out the window.

I made bubbles in the room. I felt happy and as my pain started to lift away. I smiled and started to hum our storm song.

I heard knocking on the door and all the bubbles pop. I sighed and untransformed. I opened the door to see Bubbles.

She smiled at me and I wrap my arms around her. She started to cry in my arms. We sat on my bed and I took a hold of her hand and she pick at her fingers.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"I dont know im worried about you." She said.

"Well im fine, but Im worried about you."

"Boomer, do you think anything bad is going to happen to us?"

"Like what?"

"Like if you fall in love with somesle."

"Bubbles, no one is better than you im the luckiest person in the world! I have the best brothers and I have the best girlfriend, who I love so much."

"Awe Boomie!" She said as she giggled and hug me. I flinched and she looked at me. I shooked my head and put on 'Power Rangers Samurai'.

She giggled and watch 'I got a spell on Blue'. She snuggled up with me and we both sighed.

Butchs POV

I paced around on Buttercup porch. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, Buttercup came out with her eyebrow raised.

"Do you realized what time it is?" She said.

"No, not really." I said with a laugh.

"What do you want?"

"You wanna take a walk?"

"Sure hold up." She said as I nodded. I waited on the porch and sighed. She came out with black skulls t-shirt and green shorts and green high tops.

She laughed as I hold out my hand. She took it and I kissed her on the cheek. We walked to the park and she shrived and I hugged her.

"Buttercup, I love you so much. Maybe more than my brothers." I said in her neck.

"Ha, I love you too Butch." She said in my chest.

"Are you cold?"

"Yeah."

"Come here." I said as I lead her to the bench and I held her tight. I kissed her in the top of his head.

I held her tighter and rock her back and forth. I humed the storm song. She chuckled and kissed me on my cheek. I turned to her and kissed her on the lips and deeped it as she sat on my lap and tangled her fingers in my hair.

We pulled apart smirking.

"Your making me into a girl." She said as she played punch me.

Bricks POV

I walked by Boomers room and heard them laughing and giggling to their show. I chuckled to myself and walked up to the room Blossom was in.

I saw her awake and sitting up and her knees to her chest. I sighed and she turned around with scared and happy face.

"Brick!" She yelled in glee.

"Hey Babe." I said as I sat next to her.

"I love you and nothing can ever change that."

"Blossom, I love you more than air."

"Great cause I love you more than air!"

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her all over her face. She giggled and did the same when I was done.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her.

"I am now." She replied in my chest.

I kissed the top of her head and hold her tight. She giggled and gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. I chuckled and layed down.

She sighed and followed my moments. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter. She giggled and look me in my eyes. I looked into her pink eyes and look at her red/orange hair. I lean down and kissed her.

She kissed me back and I felt her smiling through the kiss.

Readers POV

Hayden jumped downstairs and saw his papa kissing his maid. He gasped and ran back upstairs. He jumped on his bed and heard a knock.

"Come in!" He yelled as he plop down on the bed.

"Son, I have a idea." His papa said.

"What is it?"

"We use you."

Hayden suck in his breath and look into his Papa eyes. He looked at him and patted his back.

"Are you sure about this Papa?" Hayden asked.

"Yes, and the blues will be the first and best victims that you will conour!" His Papa yelled through the door.

"Why Papa?" Hayden asked as he layed in the bed. He sighed and hugged himself.

"Night Momma." He whrispered to himself.

Heyyo guys,

Well as yall know that Hayden and his Papa will be important characters. Hayden will be mite important than his Papa.

I think yall will like Hayden hes only 6. He will be more explained later in the chapters.

♥♡♥♡·Loves Yall·♡♥♡♥