Chapter 41

Bricks POV

Butch and Boomer decied that they was going to take me out. I nodded and walked upstairs. It been a week, no phonecalls, no texts. Nothing.

How can I live like this. I had everything, I had two great brothers, a beutiful sweet girlfriend. I was so selfish to even think that I couldnt lose it at all.

I walked down the steps and everyone was staring at the news.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as the waved their hands for me to come over.

"The collage has caught on fire, the perk was a monkey that was Mojo Jojo. Three people died, thirty was injured. One person is missing. If you have seen this girl on the screen. Than contact us immdely. News is out." She said as Blossom picture flashed on the screen.

"No! That cant be right no no no!" I said as I grabbed my hair.

"Brick!" The Blues yelled as they tried to take my hands off.

"Please stop, man." Butch said as he held me down with Buttercup.

"Shhhhh, its going to be ok." Buttercup said as they layed me down on the couch. I calm down and my eyes gotten heavy.

I let the darkness take over. From the corner of my eye before they dropped I saw Hayden ran out the door.

Blossoms POV

I woke up to be in a clean white room. I sat up and looked around. It had a black desk infront of the window with bars. It had a chair and a two door. I went to open the first one, a bathroom.

I went to try to open the second one. Locked, I kicked the door. And bang on the walls.

"Let me out! Let me out! Please!" I kept yelling. I heard a kids cry. I bit my lip and put ear to the door.

"Hayden! My boy!" The first voice said.

"Papa, let go of Blossom." The little boy said with his hispanic accent. 

"Why?"

"Causs its killing Brick." The boy said as I felt tears down my cheek. Then I knew the boy was, Hayden!

"No, I like this. I lose my boy, then they lose their Blossom." He said as I heard a door slammed.

I shooked my head and crawled back to the bed. Im killing Brick, not the guy. I am, I lost him. Hot and cold tears fell down my cheek.

"Im sorry Brick." I whrispered as my eyelids drop.

Haydens POV

I cant believe it he threw me out. Hes framing this Mojo Jojo guy. I ran back to the lab. I walked in the living room and saw Brick was laying on the couch sleeping.

The others must have gone to bed. I walked over to Brick. I got down on my knees leaned down to his ear.

"Blossom, shes alive. Dont worry, Mojo doesnt have her tho. Its my Papa." I whrispered in his ear.

He gasped and I ran upstairs. I walked into my new room. I had black walls with gold strips. I had Power Rangers Samurai fatheads on the walls. I layed on my gold/blue bed. I layed my head down on the Batman pillow.

"Night Papa." I whrispered and closed my eyes.