Chapter 10

Bubbbles POV

I saw Brick run upstairs and I felt bad. I sighed as Buttercup and Butch went to the basement and talk. Boomer came to me when I was washing dishes.

"Are you ok?" Boomer ask.

"Yeah, im just worried about Brick and Blossom, then theres Buttercup."

"Bubbles you need a break."

"Huh?"

"Come on I have our date plannned out and its set if you want to go."

"Alright lets go." I said as I giggled.

He took my hand and lead me out to his blue truck. I dropped my mouth.

"Oh, umm Mojo let us pick anything we wanted one day, so I pick truck."

I smiled and nodded and hopped in. He started the truck and took me to the park. I smiled at him and got when he opened the door.

"Boomie, your so sweet."

"Thanks, and can you wear this?" He aske as he handed me a blindfold. I rasied my eyebrow and nodded.

He put it on me and took my hand. I followed and I felt being carried up.

"Uhh, Boomer what are you doing?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

I felt being landed and he took off my bindfold. I gasp I saw he put bubbles and light blue lights and cook my fav. Spaghetti. I giggled and hug him and peck him on the cheek.

"Thank you Boomie."

"I love you Bubbles."

"Boomer, I love you too."

He pulled out a chair and I sat in while I giggled.

Buttercups POV

We walked downstairs while I protested that Bubbles needs help but she said it was ok.

"How are you doing?" Butch ask me.

"Fine, my mom finally moved out." I said as a tear fell out.

"Butters, im sorry." Butch said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I cried in his arms as he rocked me. He started to hum something. He coutined to rock me and I didnt protested I loved being in his arms.

"Butch, can you sing that for me?" I asked.

"Do you want me too?"

"Yeah."

"Alright." He said as he cleared his throat.

"Dont you worry

Dont you cry

Im going to be here for you all through the night.

Im here to kick monsters out

Im here to be your shoulder

Im here to yours.

So dont you worry

Dont you cry

Im be here for the night

I'll kiss your forehead if you like

I'll tell you things if you like

I'll be yours if you like

Just remember that I love you

No matter what happens

Im here so Ima love you just right."

I sighed and smiled as I looked at him.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked.

"When we was younger Brick used to sing it to us when we was scared of the storm."

"Whos us?"

"Me and Boomer and himself."

"Who made it up?"

"Actually we kinda did, but Boomer thought of most of it and write down so we wont forget about it."

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and kissed me on lips lighty but he deeped the kiss as I kissed him back.

We pulled back heaving breathing and smiling.

"I'll protect you Buttercup, from anything." He said as I smiled.

Blossom POV

Brick jumped up and threw kisses at my face and hug me to death. I gigled and kissed him.

"Blossom, are you ok?" He asked worrily.

"Yeah, I kept dreaming of our first date when you gave me my locket."

"I kept seing you smile."

I giggled and my stomach growled. I turned red from embassment and Bricks stomach did the same.

"Coffee shop!" We both yelled. I told him to get out so I can get dress. I pulled out a light pink strapless sundress that goes to mid thigh. I put on a white short jacket and pink flats. I let my hair down and ran down stairs with is following me.

"Ready beautiful?" Brick asked me as he dropped his jaw soon as he turned around. I giggled and took his hand as I pulled up his jaw.

He opened the door for me and I just in. He turned on the radio and heard 'Dont You Worry Child' and we both started to sing with it.

We pulled up and he quickly jumped out and opened my door. I giggled and got out as I took his hand.

We got in and went to the same table we went to. The waiter brought us our usaul and smiled ad nodded than turned away.

"To us." Brick said as he raised his shake.

"To us." I said as I giggled.

"So did you eat at all when I was knocked out?" I asked him as I popped out a donut in my mouth.

"I tired to but I couldnt leave your side."

"Why?"

"Cause I wanted to be the first person you see."

"Awe!" I said as I kissed him.

He chuckled and eat all of his donuts and I passed some of mine as I drank some of his shake.

He opened his eyes wide and took back his shake. I giggled and he chuckled and went a for a walk in park.

So what yall think about Butch and Buttercups moments when the others gone. Or what about Bubbles and Boomer date.

What about Blossom and Bricks dates. Do yall think Butch and Butttercup should go on a date or no? Its your choice.

♡♥♡♥Loves yall♥♡♥♡