Chapter 8

Bubbles POV

Yay! Its the day of the big dance. I ran to my closet and grab my dress and sapphire necklace and earings. I put on my light blue dress.

"Bubbles! Boomer is here!" My grandma yelled.

I ran down stairs I let my hair down and straighted with my heels and light blue dress. I saw Boomer had a light blue suit and a dark tie.

I took his arm and let my grandma take pictures of us and walked out to Bricks car with Blossom and Brick and Buttcup and Butch.

I smiled at Buttercup for wearing a dress and Blossom finally letting her hair down as Buttercup straighted her hair.

Brick was driving us to the dance as 'Dymite' came on. We all sat and talk as Buttercup and Butch starting talking about sports and Blossom and Brick started to talk about Superman.

"You look beuatiful." Boomer said.

"Awe, Boomer you look handsome."

"Well your going take peoples breath away."

"Awe." I giggled as he wrap his arm around me. We pulled up at the school and walk in the dance. Everyone stared at us.

Buttercup POV

We walked in I saw Bubbles and Boomer went over to there art friends as Brick and Blossom went to the sweets table with the comic book club.

"Buttercup." Butch said.

"Yeah?"

"I like you a lot and well do you like me you know a lot?"

"Yeah a lot.' I said as my cheeks got red.

"Do you know wanna be a boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah if you want to."

"Of course duh."

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He snickered and we went to the dance floor with Blossom and Bubbles with Brick and Boomer.

We danced until the slow songs than me and Butch went back to our table. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled up to him laying my head on his chest while his chin was on the top of my head.

Blossom POV

Brick grab my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck. I look over to Bubbles and Boomer they was dancing and smiling and of course laughing. I look at Butch and Buttercup was snuggling up and laughing.

"Blossom, I love you." Brick said again. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Brick, this is the perfect night." I said all happliy.

He smiled and leaned down but the door was slammed down and we saw Mojo.

"Powerpuff girls z come out!" He yelled.

Bubbles and Buttercup look at me as Bricks brothers did the same thing. Brick look at me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me.

Ok guys its a cliffhingger so here u go ima going to school this morning so ima write part two when i get home.

hoping yll like it.

♡♥♡♥lovs yall♥♡♥♡