Chapter 14

Bricks POV

Boomer and I ran into the hosptial with the girls following us.

"Um, yes Brick Jojo and Boomer Jojo our gfs are here to see Butch Jojo." I huffed while I threw glares at Buttercup.

"Yes, room 120 on the third floor." The lady said.

I said thank and walk to the elevater with Boomer and the girls. We found the room and saw Butch was in the bed with his eyes close.

Boomer went to go check him out while I look at the folder for his conditions.

"He has three ribs broken, his arm broke in three places and his leg is broke along with surgey for his arm." I said as tears fell down my face.

Boomer cleched his left hand as Bubbles put her hand on his shoulder. Boomer and Buttercup was crying while I hold it back with Blossom holding my hand.

She side hug me while I just stared at Butch laying there and I didnt stop him from getting hurt.

"Its my fault." Buttercup said to me.

"What did you do!?!" I hissed.

"Butch thought I was cheating on him but I wasnt and he broke up with me." Buttercup said with tears and Bubbles hugging her.

"So your the reason why hes laying on the bed hurting and knocked out cause you was selfish and didnt try to stop him!"

"No, he kept going!"

"Then why didnt you follow him?!?!"

"Cause, I just couldnt see his face like that."

"Gosh you are so selfish!" I said as I slam the door and ran.

I heard footsteps following me.

"Go away Blossom!" I yelled.

"I cant cause I aiint Blossom." Boomer said as he fell down.

"Boomer!!" I said as I ran to him.

"Got you and now sit and speak to me."

"She hurt our Butch."

"But Butch is fine hes just hurt not killed."

"I made a promise that Ill protect yall no matter what but look what happen."

"Brick, you are protecting us by being here and being strong for Me and Butch and Blossom."

"Thanks Boomer and are you ok?"

"Yeah im fine."

"But why did you fall?"

"I knew it would get your atteition."

"Ah, my brother is smart." I joked.

We laughed and went up to Boomer. As soon we got in Blossom tackle me. I look around for Butch and didnt see him.

"He went for his surgey." Blossom said through my hair.

Boomer POV

I sat down with Bubbles as Brick and Blossom went to get us food. Even tho we protested Brick kept saying we should.

Buttercup went home cause she couldnt stand bein here with Brick throwing her glares.

"Its going to be ok, Boomie." Bubbles said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I hope, and I got you to help me right?"

"Always."

Brick and Blossom came back with salads and strawberry shakes and cookies. We ate in silence with me and Brick singing our storm song that always made us feel better.

The docters came in with wierd looking faces some was happy some was sacred and some was just plain blank.

"He'll being staying for a couple of weeks." The docter said.

"Why?" Brick and I asked together.

"To heal and we need to watch him."

We made "o's" with our lips. We walked out with sad faces. Blossom said she should drive and with a little argument.

He sat in the passager seat and me and Bubbles got in our side not going near Butchs or Buttercups.

Bubbles snuggled up to me while I hold her. I kept seeing Butch face.

Butchs POV

I layed in the bed staring at my pudding. I got a note from Buttercup.

Butch,

Im so sorry. I didnt know until I made Mitch tell me. I truly only love you no one esle. Please forgive me.

-Buttercup

I sighed and thought all about our times. To park and the dance and the basement and where to every kiss and where did I asked her to out with me and be my girlfriend.

But should I really forgive her? That question kept going through my head before I passed out