Chapter 20

Blossoms POV

I walked outside holding my arm. I sighed and went back to the clearing. I held my breath and closed my eyes.

Flashback

"Come on Blossom, this way!" My little sister said.

"Coming!" I yelled running after her. I saw she took me to the clearing. She smiled bigger and I knew what she wanted.

"Hyper Blossom!" I yelled as I transformed. She smiled and clapped her hands. I pulled out my yoyo and started to do some tricks.

She giggled and ran up to hugged me but my yoyo went out of control.

"Ahh!" She yelled as she clutched her arm.

"Im so sorry." I said as I pulled her into a hug. She cried and I cried. Im dangerous. That went threw my head all day.

Flashback Over

I fell to my knees and cried in my hands.

"Im a monster." I whrispered.

"No your Blossom." I heard Brick say. I whipped my head around to see him standing there with worry eyes.

"Brick, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Bubbles and Buttercup told me that you go here when your upset because of a day." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Theres no day." I lied. He wrapped his arms around me and rock me and kissed my forehead every few seconds.

"Your not a monster Blossom, im sure your little sister is forgiven you by now. Your my little cupcake and Im never letting you go no matter what. Cause I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Brick." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"Now cupcake, you wanna cupcake?" He asked as I giggled and nodded. We ran to the house holding hands.

Brick took us to the shop and we ate cupcakes. He dropped me off at my house.

"See you at school." I nodded and kissed him on the cheek and rushed to bed.

Next Day

I woke up and went to my closet to pick out a red tank top and pink sleves and black jean skirt. I slipped on my white high tops. I braided my hair in time to hear Bricks car horn.

I ran downstairs to see the whole gang but Boomer truck with him and Bubble in the back. I climbed in to hear Buttercup and Butch yelling about Jets and Yankees and Heat.

I sighed as we went to our first class with all of us together. We sat in english and the Greens was sleeping and the Blues was drawing and Brick and I was texting.

Our belts started to flash the gang look at us.

"We about to puke up rainbows!" Brick and I yelled as we stood up.

"We have clothing disorder!" Bubbles and Boomer yelled.

"We cant smell right!" Buttercup and Butch yelled.

"Just go!" The teacher said. We ran out to the roof.

"Hyper Blossom!"

"Rolling Bubbles!"

"Powered Buttercup!"

"Hard Brick!"

"Exposive Boomer!"

"Strong Butch!" We all flew off the roof to see Mojo.

Bubbles POV

We all looked at Blossom and Brick.

"Follow him but be queit." Blossom said as she looked at the greens. We all nodded and followed Mojo.

He went to an alley we followed but being in the dark. We saw he was talking to someone.

"Did you do it?" The person said.

"No, my son Boomer help me." Mojo said.

"No, you kill the Powerpuff Girls Z no matter what!"

"But my sons are in love!"

"Who cares Im in love with them!" Yelled a girl.

We all flew back to the light. Buttercup was being help by Butch.

"Roof now!" Brick snapped. Blossom nodded and we went to the roof.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We watch out." Blossom said.

"Butch, watch Buttercup and dont let her kill whoever down there. Boomer watch Bubbles make sure she doesnt leave your sight." Brick said as he looked down at the alley."I got Blossom." He said.

We all flew to different places. Brick ad Blossom went to the Cafe. Buttercup and Butch went to the skate park as me and Boomer went walking.

"Are you ok with this?" Boomer asked me.

"I love it, you get to watch me!" I said all giggly. He laughed and laced his hand in mine.

"I love you Bubbles." He said.

"I love you too." I said as we sat near the pond and blew bubbles. We sat like for half and hour blowing bubbles and pecking each other cheek.

"Best day ever!" I said as we climbed in his truck.

Buttercups POV

I skated with my new skateboard as Butch followed me. He was so happy to be out of that cast. As we skated through the park I sw Bubbles and Boomer blowing bubbles.

We stop at the edge of forest. I jumped off and fell on the ground and Butch did the same thing. He fell next to me and hug me.

I chuckled and blew on his face. He laughed and sqeezed me tighter.

"Who you think those people is?" Butch asked.

"Well one is a guy and a girl so who could they be?"

"I saw three dark fugues and Mojo."

"Really, huh?"

"Maybe one is Mitch." Butch joked around. I laughed and kissed him on the lips and jump up. He followed me and we skated to the lab.

We walked in to hearing Profresser stressing out and Blossom and Bubbles trying to calm him down. Boomer and Brick tried to cook dinner together but you kept hearing arguring.

"Brick, your burning the noddles!" The blue team said together. Brick huffed.

"Lets just order pizza!" Brick yelled. We all agreed. Brick and Blossom went to get as Profresser grab Ken and Pouche.

We sat and eat like a famliy. I sighed and took another piece while thinking of my dad. Butch looked at me with worry eyes. I just shooked my head hoping he'll get the message.

Heyyo guys,

Well I am going to love the next chapters am Im pretty sure yall will too. So kept reading and waiting.

♥♡♥♡·Loves Yall·♡♥♡♥