Chapter 29

Bricks POV

Bubbles and Boomer took me and Blossom to the roof. When we walked up there we saw a table for two. With red and pink lights and a chicken meal on the table.

I looked at Blossom and she looked at me with beaming eyes.

"Thank you." Blossom and I said to the blues.

"Your welcome!" They yelled as they skipped along the way. We walked to the table and I pulled out the chair for her. She giggled and sat down as I went the chair across from her.

"Happy bday, Brick." Blossom said as she gave me a red box with a pink bow. I smiled and opened it I saw a red and black hat with some red vans.

"Cupcake, you didnt have too." I said.

"I wanted too, besides you did so much for me." She said as she said as I  grabbed her hand.

"Blossom, your are the most sweetest, kindest person I ever met. I will always love you and nothing will ever change that. I will always be proud to call you my Blossom, my Cupcake, my girlfriend, my soulmate." I said as Blossom look at me with some tears falling down her face.

"Oh Brick." She said as I walked over to her.

"And I meant every single word." I said through her hair as she buried her face in my chest.

"Brick, I will always love you forever." She said as we heard footsteps. We turned and saw Butch holding a camera and Buttercup holding a box. Boomer and Bubbles was holding a cake shape as a giant cupcake.

"That is a keeper." Butch stated as he turned off the camera. We all laughed and ate some cake. Butch and Buttercup ate the chicken dinner as Boomer and Bubbles looked at us.

"It was wonderful." Blosom said as she hugged Bubbles. They both giggled and I grab her and we wemt to our spot. We laced pur hands together and she layed her head on my shoulder while I layed my head on hers.

Boomers POV

I took Bubbles hand and lead her to my room. I sat her on my bed and went to my closet and grabbed out a box.

"Here." I said as I sat next to her.

She opened and pulled out Power Rangers Samurai seris. She looked at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Boomie, this is wonderful." She said as she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Bubbles, I always love you, and I remembered when we first kissed.

*Flashback*

I walked out of math class and saw Bubbles hanging out with her friends. I took a deep breath and walked up to her. She smiled at me and hugged me.

"Hey Boomie." Bubbles said.

"Hey Bubbles." I said as I hugged her back.

"So whats up?" She asked.

"This." I said as I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. I felt sparks and she wrapped her arms around me. Best Kiss Ever!

*Flashback Over*

She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"And you didnt flew into the sky." She joked while I nodded.

"I was lucky that day too." I said as wrapped my arms around her.

"So whats up?" She asked in the same tone.

"This." I said as I pressed my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around me and deeped the kiss.

Haydens POV

I jumped down the stairs to show Papa my tooth that fell out. As I jumped the last step, I saw Papa kissing the same maid before.

I cleared my thoart as my Papa smiled at me the maid glared at me. I gulped and showed him the tooth. The maid smiled and looked at Papa who was wrapping a arm around her.

"Guess what, Hayden?" Papa asked me.

"What Papa?" I asked as I sat on a stool.

"This is your new Mommy, Viringia." He motioned towards the woman.

I felt tears threating to come out and I ran up stairs. I slammed the door. Papa walked in my room.

"In one week, we will have the Powerpuff Girls Z gone." My Papa said as he sat on my.

"Really Papa, so soon?" I asked as fear went through my body.

"Yes son." He said as he walked out.

I gasped and grabbed a piece of paper. I have to warn the Powerpuff Girls Z.