Chapter 40

Blossoms POV

"Brick, I......." I said as I looked over to my friends. My eyes flickered over to Brick. His red eyes was pleading for me to say yes.

"I cant." I whrispered.

"What?" Brick said as his voice started to break.

"I cant." I said louder.

"Why?"

"Cause, I want to go." I said as my heart broke. Tears fell down my face.

"Blossom, I love you so much. I dont want you leave but, I dont want you unhappy. I love you so much, but please choose the right choice." Brick pleaded. I bit my lip hoping I was picking the right choice.

"Im........ going. Brick, I love you too, but this is my dream. Ill come back. I promise. I love you so so so much." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Blossom?" Bubbles and Buttercup said together. They ran over and hugged me with tears. I smiled and hugged them back.

"Bye guys." I whrispered as they said goodbye. I turned to face Brick. He smiled weakly.

"Promise me you wont find another girl." I whrispered.

"I promise as long you promise not to find another guy." Brick said.

"I promise." I said as Brick wrapped his warm arms around me.

"Ill miss you." Brick whrispered in my neck.

"Ill miss you too." I said in his chest. He pulled me so we was facing face to face. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine lighty. I kissed him back.

"Bye." I said as we pulled apart. I ran in the airport. I had tears in my eyes.

Bricks POV

I stand there staring at the airport doors. She'll come out I know it. One airplane flew out and I saw a orange/red hair girl with a red bow.

She was staring out the window with pink eyes. Blossom. I thought as tears fell down my face.

"I love you, forever." I whrispered in the wind.

I walked back to my red car and sr in the back. I let Butch drive as Buttercup sat in the front as Bubbles and Boomer tried to cheer me up.

All I ever wanted was Blossom by my side. I bit my lip and looked at my phone. I saw I had a new message from Blossom.

Cupcake♥: I love you too. Brick.

I let my phone stayed in my hands. I didnt move it. I felt if I did, it would break. I love her so much. Who knew that letting her go, would hurt more than getting almost killed by them.

I let my head lay on the window and my eyes closed shut. I felt my fingers moving on my Iphone with Blossom and I as the background.  I smiled and let my fingers traced her face.

Ill see you again, Blossom. I know we will.

Heyyo guys,

Yall are probably hating me. But I have this all planned out. No worries, this will be a big part in the story.

And I have gotten messages about Hayden. Dont worry yall will hear from him. Soon. Blossom and Brick, will get bacl together but in a wierd way. So please keep reading. Dont forget to Vote/Comment.

♥♡♥♡·Loves Yall·♡♥♡♥