Chapter 7

Butch POV

I woke up to my ringtone for Buttercup.

Skate park now~Buttercup

Why?~ Butch

Cause we need to talk~Buttercup

Fine~Butch.

I went to my closet and grab my green sweatshirt ad black shorts and my green hightops. I grab skateboard with apple and left a note saying where was I going.

I skated to the skate park and saw Buttercup by the tree sitting and her head down.

"Whats wrong?" I asksed her.

"Uhh, nothing." I knew she was lieing.

"Tell me."

"My parents are splitting up and my own mother didnt fucking want me!"

I wrap my arm around her and pulled her close. She layed on my chest and cried for a while.

"Huh." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I never thought you would show me emotion."

She snickered and played punch me. She grab my skateboard and skated away. I groaned and grab hers and followed her.

I saw we was in the forest. I gave her what the fuck look. She sighed and fell back I gasped and ran after her. I only saw her in the field and she snickered at me.

I layed next to her and put my arms behind my head and sighed. She layed her head on my chest.

Boomer POV

I sat on the couch with Bubbles and a bag of popcorn. She giggled and smiled. I sighed at the sound of her giggle.

I kept looking at the blue paper. I drew her and me and hugging.

The movie ended and I put the bag in the trash. I walked over to her and look her in her Bubbly blue eyes.

"Bubbles, I made this for you." I said as I handed her the paper.

"Boomie, Its beautiful!" She said as she hug me.

"No sex on th couch." Brick said jokly.

"We not!" We both said together.

He chuckled as we both turned red. He left with his keys and a pink and red box. We both laughed and watch 'Titanic'.

Bricks POV

I jumped in the car and put the keys in the enigine. I sighed and look at the box. I drove up Blossom drive way.

I honked the horn and saw Blossom pop her head out the door. I saw she was wearing a pink tank top and a jean skirt.

"Yeah, Brick?" She asked.

"Here." I said as I handed her the box.

"Whats this?"

"Just open it."

"Awe Brick you didnt have too!."

She pulled out a locket with a key whole. She jumped in the car and put a big wet kiss on my lips.

I chuckled and put it on her and gave her the key to unlock it.

"So you dont ever lose me."  She opened it and there was a pic of me and her from my phone.

"Its perfect."

"You ready?"

"For what our first date duhh."

"Ok hold up lettme tell my mom."

I nodded and waited for her to get in. She turned on the radio and sang 'I love you like a love song'.

We pulled up to the park. She giggled and went to the pinic table full of sweets and sandwitches. I pulled out a gallon of strawberry shake.

She giggled and kissed me on my lips and I kissed back with all my might.

"Your the best boyfriend EVER!" She yelled.

"Your the sweetest girlfriend a guy can have." I said as I pulled out a chair for her.

Ok guys in the next chapter they will finally go to the dance idk if ill do it tonight or tomorrow but i love yall for reading this i hope its good

♡♥♡♥Lovs yall♥♡♥♡