Chapter 9

Blossoms POV

I look around seeing people screaming and Mojo was blasting his gun. I took a deep breathe.

"Hyper Blossom!" I yelled as everyone look at me.

"Rolling Bubbles!" Bubbles said unsurely.

"Power Buttercup!" She yelled.

"Hard Brick!"

"Exposive Boomer!"

"Strong Butch!"

Mojo look at us and tearin threathing to fall off. I pulled out my yoyo.

"Yoyo attack!" I yelled as I flew my yoyo.

I flung it at him and Bubbles and Buttercup flew up next to me. We took him down.

"Double Hammers!" Buttercup and Butch yelled together.

"Exposive bubbles!" Bubbles and Boomer yelled. They did that stuff ad it blew up in Mojos face.

I looked up and saw Bubbles and Boomer on the ground panting. Butch and Buttercup started to get the people out. Brick went over to Mojo and punched.

I look at the blue flash and felt pain in my chest.

Bricks POV

"Blossom!" I yelled as the flash hit her.

I ran to her as Butch and Buttercup went to Mojo and threw puches at him. Bubbles and Boomer grab Blossom and Bubbles put her in a bubble.

I ran to Mojo and grab him by his collar.

"What did you hit her with?!" I hissed at him.

"Im not speaking." He said.

"The hell you will!" I sad as I threw him at the wall.

"No, but she'll be ok in a while."

I grab him and punch him and kick him.

"Brick!!" I heard my brothers yell.

They grab me and and pulled away as the cops took Mojo away. I fell to my knees and put my head on my hands and tears fell down my face.

"Its going to be ok." Boomer said as he and Butch sat next to me.

"Yeah man, shes gonna get better by the second." Butch said.

"I know yall right but I cant lose her." I choked out.

"Brick, shes gonna be ok and she kepts saying your name." Bubbles said as she layed her hand onmy shoulder.

I jumped up and ran to the lab. I busted in the door and ran to Blossom room.

"Brick." She muttered.

I walked to her and kissed her forehead. She smiled in her sleep and turned red.

I chuckled amd moved a piece of her hair from her face. She sighed like she was awake during this.

"Brick, you wanna eat?" Boomer ask.

"I dont wanna." I replied.

"Come on lets go." He said as he pick me up and forced me downstairs.

They all looked me at me. I grabbed my fav. strawberry shake and small donuts. I just sat their and stared at them. I pushed them away and ran upstairs.

"Blossom, dont leave me please, I love you so much." I said through tears.

"Brick, Im not leaving you." Blossom said as she opened her eyes.