Chapter 36

Bricks POV

I ran out the door. I looked around for Blossom and saw her sitting by the willow tree with her head on her knees. I felt sad and held my breath and ran over there.

"Blossom, im so sorry. I just keot thinking of that promise we made each other. I really reallt do love you." I said as I wiped her teard from her pink tear stained cheeks.

"Brick, I promised and Im really really sorry. I just always wanted to go there and I wish that I could stay here and go there you know ." She said as I wrapped my arms around her. She let the rest of her tears fall down on my shirt.

"Blossom if you really want to to go than go this is you dream right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and my dream is being with you too." She said as I sighed. I held her close and kissed the top of her head.

"My dream is for you to be happy." I said as a few tears fell down my face.

Boomers POV

Brick ran out, Butch held on to Buttercup. I held Bubbles she gave up and sat down.

"What are we going to do?" Bubbles asked as Buttercup turned to her with worried eyes.

"Bubbles, Blossom will chose the best choice. She always has and always will." She said as Butch let her go and let her sit down next Bubbles.

"Yeah Bubbles, Blossom is one smart chick, she'll find a way." Butch said as Bubbles nodded.

"Are you sure she'll pick the right choice?" Bubbles said sadly. I walked over there and wrapped my arms around her and she layed her head on my chest.

"She will pick the right choice." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Besides, someone bday is coming up." Buttercup said as she changed the subject.

"Yeah Ill finally be 16! Like Boomie and you welp, you will be 17 soon BC." Bubbles said as her eyes lit up.

"Ha, little blue is happy to be 15, huh?" Butch asked.

"Of course! Who wouldnt be?"

"BC." Butch said as Buttercup glared at him. Bubbles giggled and nodded along as I chuckled.

"Im sure you wasnt." Buttercup said.

"Oh believe me he was. He was more happier than yall was to kick oir asses a long time ago." I said as we all laughed.

"Well thats in the past!" Bubbles and Buttercup yelled together.

"We know!" Butch and I yelled together as we all laughed for 5 whole minutes.

"Well this day has been a wierd one." Butch said.

"Yeah, whats next?" Buttercup said as she waved her hands around. The doors opened and we saw Brick and Blossom.

Butchs POV

They sat next to us and raised an eyebrow.

"Just having a good time." I said as I shrug my shoulders.

"Hey Brick did you remember how Butch was for his 16 birthday?" Boomer asked as Brick laughed.

"Yeah, he kick Mojos ass cause he got the wrong cake falovor. And he got mad when he broke his old skateboard. That was the most funniest days of my life." Brick said as everyone laughed. I felt my cheeks redded from embarrment.

"I wish I was there to see it." Buttercup said. We all laughed but Blossom. She stared into space.

"Yo Bows, whats wrong?" I asked as I waved my hand in her face.

"Nothing." She lied and everyone knew it.

"Come Bloss, you cant lie to us." Buttercup said.

"It nothing." She lied again.

"Please Blossom." Bubbles said with big eyes. Blossom tried not to look, but she gave in.

"Im going to US for Stanford." She said. And who knee those words could break hell loose.