Chapter 15

Buttercups POV

I looked at Butch hostipal door. My hand was froze on the door knob. I opened it and saw Butch flipping through channels and in deep thought.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Buttercup!" He said happliy then tried to get out of his wires.

"Butch, im so sorry. I didnt know what you was talking about. All i know is I love you too much for you to walk away from me. If you do ima be heartbroken and if you choose that than bye." I said with tears down my face.

"Buttercup, I love you too." He said with his left arm open. I ran over to him and smell the forest on him.

I kissed him on the cheek and we stayed like that for awhile until we saw the rest of the gang.

"We been looking for you!" Blossom and Bubbles said together as they hugged me. Brick and Boomer went over to Butch and watch us.

"Im sorry." I said.

"Its ok, but promise us you wont leave." Bubbles said.

"I promise." We all hugged and the docters came in and saw us all in a mess.

"Brick Jojo?"

"Thats me."

"Come with me." We looked at them with big eyes and started to get sacred.

Bricks POV

"Hello im Doc Mike." He said.

"Whats wrong?" I blurted out.

"Well, hes in a very very bad stage turns out needs sugery for his legs."

"Legs?, but only one was hurt."

"Yes, but he sprain his other one with tearing his ligments."

"Is he going to be ok?"

"I dont have the answer yet." He said as he walked off. "Ah, and he can go out for lunch today he kepts complaing about our food."

I chuckled and put on a fake smile and hoping that Butch wont know and Blossom wont catch me lieing.

I opened the door with all of them looking at me. I smiled and hoping theyll get the message.

"What did the docter need?" The blue team said together.

"Just saying that Butch can go out for lunch." I partly lie. Blossom eyeballed me and turned.

"Yes, finally!!" Butch yelled with all of us laughing.

"Brick, your lieing." She said and she raised her eyebrow.

"No way." I lied again.

We walked out into my car with Butch in the passager seat even me an him protested.

I drove is to Mels Dinner we walked in and got into a table with 6chairs. Bubbles and Boomer ordered a salad and breadsticks while me and Blossom got our usaul, and Butch and Buttercup got a steak meal.

We all had a good time well all because they didnt know about Butchs new surgery.

"Hey bro smile, Im fine no more surgerys no more accidents." Butch said to me.

"Uhh, yea sorry lost in thought you know."

"Sure."

We all took to him to back to the hostipal with Blossom raising an eyebrow at me. We walked back to the car and they kept saying that he'll get better.

I flinched everytime we passed a car. Blossom put her hand on my hand that wasnt on the wheel. And boy did that calm me down.

Boomer POV

I knew Brick was hiding something and I just cant figure it out. Everytime someone says he'll be better soon no more surgerys he freaks out.

He drop off Buttercup and Blossom than took us to the lab. I carried Bubbles to her room and layed her down on her bed. I tuck her in and took off her grandmas necklace.

I ran down stairs to see Brick eating cookies and he only does that when he hiding something or he keeping a secert from Blossom.

"Whats up?" I asked as I took apple.

"Nothing?" He lied.

"Your lieing."

"No."

"Yes, so whats bugging you?"

"Butch needs more surgey than we thought."

"Oh, but it will be ok right?"

He shrug his shoulders and threw a cookie at me and ran upstairs. I sighed and stared at the cookie.

"Just eat it!" Brick yelled from upstairs.

I sighed and grab cookie and shoved the cookie in my mouth than went upstairs to brushed my teeth. I grab my blue shirt and stayed in my blue plaid boxers. I layed in my bed and passed out.