Chapter 28

Bubbles POV

Boomer and I ran into Butchs room. To find Buttercup and him. They looked at us and raised a eyebrow.

"You ready?" Boomer and I asked together.

"For what?" Buttercup asked.

"The plan!" We yelled. They chuckled and nodded. We all ran downstairs to see Blossom and Brick eating strawberries and pancakes.

They both raised at eyebrow at me and Boomer. Butch and Buttercup drag them out of the house. Boomer chuckled and we ran up to our rooms to get dress.

I put in a blue skirt and a white tee with my black flats. I put my hair in a curly ponytail and walked downstairs to Boomer. He wore a dark blue shirt with black shorts and white hightops.

We walked to the car and drove to Wally World. We park and looked around to make sure Blossom and Brick wasnt near. I grab Boomers arm and he wrap his arm around my shoulders and walked in.

"So what are we going to make them?" I asked him as he grabbed a cart.

"I was thinking a chicken dinner." H said as he grabbed pink and red plates.

"Thats amazing Boomie!" I said as I grabbed the silver ware. We walked down to the meat section and grabbed chicken. I walked to the drinks section and pick pink lemoade.

I saw Boomer grabbing cups. He nodded and started to walked up ti the cashresgter. We bought the food and went to the truck.

"You think he'll like it?" Boomer asked me.

"Of course!" I said as I peek him on the cheek.

Buttercups POV

We walked to Butchs car and started it. Blossom kept looking down at her phone I sighed and grabbed it.

"Hey!" She yelled.

"Blossom, when I meant for us to hang out. I didnt mean for you to text Brick." I stated as I pulled up in the mall parking lot.

"Bc, why are we at the mall?" She asked she looked at the mall.

"Its what you like to do, besides I need new hightops and get Brick a present."

We climbed out of the car and walked up to the front doors. Blossom grabbed my arm and lead me to the hat store. I chuckled and looked at the hats. I saw there was blue, greens, basketball team hats.

I grabbed a red one and took it up to the front desk. I brought and Blossom grabbed 3 red, black and one pink. I raised my eyebrow and she giggled.

We walked out to the shoe store. I went to the hightops section. Blossom followed me and smiled.

"Why do you like high tops?" She asked as she grabbed a hot pink high tops.

"It just feel right with me, besides boots." I said as I looked at her.

"Well you should try flats."

"Ha, and wear a dress." I joked as we both laughed.

"Well you should but high tops and teenie shoes are good too."

"Yeah, let check out vans." I said as she grabbed her shoe box and followed me.

"Is there pink ones?" She asked me.

"Yup and red." I said as I grabbed a green pair. She nodded and went to looked for a pink pair. I sighed and grabbed my shoe boxes and went up to the front and bought them as Blossom followed me.

"You hungry?" She asked me as we grabbed our bags.

"Do you even have to ask." I joked and went to buy me some pizza as she did the same with donuts.

I chuckled and took a bite from my pizza. We finshed with some jokes and walked to the car with our bags. We put them in the back seat and I started the car.

"I had fun Buttercup." She said.

"Me too Blossom." I said as I got a text from Bubbles 30 mins later.

Butchs POV

We went to the park and sat on the bench. Brick was staring out in space while I waited for Boomer to text me. Its not that I dont like to hang out with Brick.

"Hows it feel being 18?" I asked as Brick smiled.

"Its great and Blossom birthday coming and three weeks. And I get to spend it with my brothers." He said as he lighty punch my shoulder.

"Man, its sounds awesome." I said as I sighed.

"So hows you and Buttercup?" He asked me as I felt a pit in my stomach.

"We have our rocky moments , but I think we're doing fine."

"Kiss her."

"What?"

"Maybe if you kiss her, she'll fogive you." He said as he shrug his shoulders.

"Maybe."

"Besides its Buttercup were talking about."

"Hey, shes cool!"

"I know and I happy that your happy."

"And Im happy for you and Blossom."

"Thanks Butch."

"Anytime." I said as my phone rang. I pick it up and saw a text from Boomer.

We walked back to the lab and saw Bubbles Nd Boomer with big smiles. They nodded and lead Blossom and Brick to the roof.

I looked at Buttercup and grabbe her waist. She wided her eyes at me.

"Butch--." I cut her off and kissed her. She was shocked for a little and kissed me back.

Heyyo guys,

The next chapter you'll check Blossom and Bricks date so kept reading. And yall will hear from Hayden too.

♥♡♥·Loves Yall·♡♥♡