Chapter 35

Blossoms POV

I woke up to the sound of my alam clock blaring. I sighed and walked to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a pink shirt that hangs off my left shoulder. I put my hair in a braid and ran downstairs.

My mom and dad was smiling and I raised my eyebrown at them. They handed me a letters. I saw it from Harvard and Stanford. I opened them and gasped.

"I-i-i got in!" I yelled and I hugged my parents. Then all the sudden thats in the US! Were in Japan!

I walked out to my car and drove to school. I parked and looked at my friends. I saw Bubbles and Boomer holding hands smiling at each other  as Buttercup and Butch laughing and smiling as Butch held her.

Then my eyes flicker over to Brick. His hat was always backwards, his red eyes scanned the parking lit. How can I tell my friends?

I got out of the car and saw Brick running towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and swung me around. I giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

I walked up to the girls and walk to English 1 as the boys walked to Science. I sighed and the girls had a worry face.

"Whats wrong Bloss?" Bubbles asked.

"I got in Harvard and Stanford." I said as they gasped.

"Thats awesome!" Bubbles said while junping up in down in her seat.

"But thats in the US." I said.

"Blossom, this is your dream school. We are happy for you, we'll text, call, heck we'll even fly to US to see you. All we want is you to be happy." Buttercup said as Bubbles nodded.

"Thanks girls." I said as we hugged.

"Anytime." They said together. During that whole class we talked about small things. Then the bell ring, we walked out to be greeted by the boys. Boomer walked Bubbles to Art Class as Butch walked Buttercup to Gym. Brick walked me to the libaray for our free period.

We walked in hand in hand. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I cant leave him, Bubbles, Buttercup or Mom and Dad. I sighed and Brick looked at me with worried eyes.

"Whats wrong Cupcake?" Brick asked my tug when he called me by my nickname.

"I have to tell you something." I said as Brick wided his eyes.

Bubbles POV

I hate being the yougest of my friends. They all graduate before you, they all leave you. Your boyfriend is two months older than you. I frowned and felt a arm around my waist.

Boomer looked down at me, he smiled and I giggled and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and kissed me softly on the lips. We had a paper plan thrown at us.

"Please no lovey dovey moments." Mike said as he held his head.

"Whats wrong?" Boomer asked him.

"Man, whats not. Well you see theres this girl I had a crush on a long time, but she happy with this guy. What do I do? Let her be happy while im feeling horrible?"

"Whos the girl?" I asked Mike as Boomers eyes got bigger.

"Uhhh, well umm. I-i-its Blosom." He mumbled the last part as he rubbed his back of his head.

"Really?" Boomer and I asked together.

"Yeah." He said as he sighed.

"Dont worry man, you'll find someone better." Boomer said as the bell rang.

"Dont tell her or Brick please." Mike said as we nodded.

We ran out to me BC and Blossom and Brick and Butch. Boomer laced his hand into mine as we walked to lunch.

Buttercups POV

We sat at usaul table. I stared at my lunch and rubbed my rope burned wrist under the table. Than Mitch came over.

"Man what did yall do over break?" Mitch asked as we looked at each other.

"Well our break we got kiddnapped and beaten by a random group. And guess what we have a kid at the lab." I thought as Blossom cleared her throat.

"Well we just hang out." Blossom said as I rolled my eyes.

"Thats cool I guess. Hey did yall hear what happen to the green powerpuff girl?" Mitch said as I looked over to him and stiffed.

"No what?" I asked as Butch looked at me.

"Someone saw her get kiddnapped and havent been found."

"Oh, im sure they found her." Butch said as he grabbed my hand under the table.

"I know I have." Mitch said as we raised our eyebrows at him. He looked over at me.

"Sure you do." Brick said with sad eyes.

"I do! Its Buttercup." He whrispered the last part. I sighed and shooked my head and laughed.

"Mitch, you had to many dreams about the green powerpuff." I laughed as Butch tighten his gripped on my hand. I wiped away my tears and layed my head on Butchs shoulder.

Mitch sighed and Butch smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist. I looked at Brick and Blossom and they was holding on to each other like there life depented on it.

The bell rang and we just stayed there. Sitting at our table, Brick sighed.

"Lets go." Brick and Blossom said.

"Wait. Whats wrong Brick?" Butch asked.

"I............. might go to the US." Blossom said as Bubbles and I looked down as Brick slammed his fist on the table. We flinched and saw his red eyes flamming with anger.

"Your not!" Brick yelled at Blossom.

"You control my life Brick!" Blossom yelled as she got out his arms.

"I dont care you cant! And wont!" Brick yelled and Blossom ran to the door.

"Know what Im going! Im leaving next after graduation!" Blossom yelled and slammed the door.

I looked at Bubbles and Brick slammed his head on the table. I shooked my head and let my head fall down.

"Wait graduation is this Friday!" Bubbles yelled. We all jumped up.

"We have to stop her!" I yelled and Brick ran out before any of us. Boomer and Butch stopped us before we could go out the door.

"What the hell!" I snapped at them.

"Let Brick handle it." Boomer said as Butch nodded.

"But.......... fine." I huffed out as I crossed my arms. Butch chuckled.

"Thats my girl."  He whrispered in my ear. I snickered and nodded.