Chapter 19

Bricks POV

The girls looked at me with unsure faces. I took a deep breath and fell to the ground holding the bow to my chest.

"She doesnt want us to tell." Bubbles said with sadness in her voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"She hurt someone she cared abput by acciedent but she thinks it wasnt." Buttercup said.

"Who?"

"Her sister, iits by a lake in the forest." After they said that I started to run. I didnt stop even tho my sides kept telling me too. I held the bow to my side. I heard Blossom yelling for help.

I went to the clearing to see Mojo and Blossom was up agaist a tree tided up and blood coming down her left side of her face.

"Blossom." I breath. I heard the others calling my name. Butch was driving the truck and he crashed into a tree.

Mojo eyes wided and ran to the truck as did I. Buttercup beat us all only to see a fake dummy that Boomer made us for our birthday. I smirked and saw Butch flying with his green cast on his foot.

"Miss Me!" Butc yelled. They went for Mojo while I went for Blossom.

"Blossom, you ok?" I asked as I picked her up.

"I dont know anymore." She said sadly. Mojo riped her put of my hands. I grab him by his collar and threw him agaist the tree. Boomer went to catch Blossom and sat her down lighty.

Mojo pulled out a knife and went charging for Blossom. I got in the way and got stab in the stomach.

"Brick!" I heard my brothers yell.

Boomers POV

I lunged for Mojo after what he done I finally snap. I grab him and punch him repeatly. I saw him grinned and took out a gun and poited it to me I heard a scream and saw it was from Bubbles.

"Bubbles!" I yelled as I picked up her small fragie body. She was breathing but her face was in pain. I felt tears down my face.

"Why?" I whrispered to Mojo.

"Huh?" He said.

"Why do you do this!" I yelled at him.

"I lost you boys you sopussed to me mine evil little boys."

"Do you think that we hate being evil! Hate hurting the girls, the girls we love! You hurt Blossom that Brick loves you hurt my Bubbles. Whos next Buttercup! Butch loves her and if you love us you would stop!"

"Boomer, but I must not."

"You must and will. You hurt my brother your oldest son Brick. He is hurting over there and your other son Butch is hurting an helping him!" I said through tears.

I saw him crying he threw something at my knees and saw it was a healing gun. I looked at him he nodded an walked away. I picked up the gun and gave it to Buttercup who healed Bubbles and Brick an Blossom.

Bubbles leaped into my arms and Blossom and Brick went to each other and hug to death.

I saw Buttercup still holding the gun. She pointed it to Butchs leg and saw a white flash. We saw Butchs leg no longer had a cast. He laughed and got and ran around.

"Im free!!" He yelled.

Butchs POV

I kept running around with the gang laughing at me. I saw Buttercup and I ran to her and grab her waist and smashed my lips into hers.