Chapter 33

Butchs POV

I called Buttercup 20 to 30 times. Yeah crazy but shes not answering with. What! Or Go the fuck away!

I paced back an forth in the living room while Brick and Boomer looked at me. They had their heads on their hands. They raised eyebrows at me and I threw my phone on the phone.

"Thats the third time you threw it TODAY!" Brick yelled at me.

"She not answering!" I yelled as Boomer flinched.

"Sorry Booms." Brick and I said together.

"Its alright, maybe shes just mad at you." Boomer said.

"Why?" I said.

"Did you do anything?"

"Not that I know of." I said as I rubbed my chin. My brothers laughed and I glared at them.

"Ask Bubbles." Brick said with a shrug, while looking at his phone. I chuckled and ran up to Bubbles room.

I knocked on the door. Bubbles opened it with a shocked face. I cant blame her.

"Yes?" Bubbles asked.

"Have you seen or heard from Bc?" I huffed out.

"Not since yesterday." She said with a worry face.

"Thanks." I said I waved. She nodded and closed the door. I heard her sigh, I shooked my head and Boomer glared at me.

I raised my eyebrow at him. He crossed his arms.

"She has anough on her plate." Boomer said as he ran up stairs. I groaned and walked outside.

I started to walked to Buttercups house. I saw her parents car was gone. I walked up to her porch and saw a piece of Buttercup shirt was ripe.

I rolled my eyes and opened the screen door. I saw a piece of paper taped on the door.

Butch,

Shes in a cabin in the woods. You only have two days or Ill kill her.

            -T. B.

I crumpled up the paper and ran back to the house. She has been gone for one day. I sighed and ran in.

I took my car keys and jumped in. I speed off to the woods. I bumped and jumped in ny seat as I drove into the woods path. I groaned and saw a cabin. I turned off the car and took out my phone.

Butch to Brick

Me: Dude come to the woods with the gang and find a cabin.

Brick: Why?

Me: I found BC

Brick: We coming.

I nodded and shut off my phone. I walked up to the cabin and hid behind the tree.

Buttercups POV

I opened my eyes and saw I was tied up to a chair. I looked around and saw Spider-man and Batman things all over the room. This looks like something Blossom would do.

I laughed and heard a door opened. I turned and saw Hayden. He looked sad and I smiled at him.

"Im sorry that my Papa did this to you." Hayden said with his accent flooding the room.

"Its not your fault." I said trying to make him feel better. He smiled and hugged me.

"Hayden!" His Papa called. Hayden flinch and walked out. I sighed and let my head sink down. I felt pain in my neck.

I groaned and looked at the bed. I would kill to be tied up on a bed. But no we had to go classic and tie the girl to the chair. I chuckled at that thought and closed my eyes.

I let the darkness take over.

Heyyo,

Welp in the next chapter things will go down. So make sure to have popcorn and sodas. And I have 2.1k reads.

Thanks yall. I hope you guys are injoying the book. Dont be afaid to text me your ideas. I will take them and make the best chapter out of it.

Plus im thinking ill make One-shots of Ppgz & Rrbz. What do yall think? If want me to do that than comment or send me message.

♥♡♥·Loves Yall·♡♥♡