Chapter 43

Bubbles POV

I bit my lip and looked at Blossom. Buttercup and Butch went out to buy stuff for Bricks plan. I sighed and tapped my foot as Boomer walked in with a tray of sweets, snacks, and movies.

"Thanks Boomer." Blossom and I said together.

"Your welcome. So what are we going to watch?" Boomer asked us. I looked at Blossom and she was looking through the movie stack.

"What are going to Boomie?" I whrispered to him.

"I dont know. But we have to kept her distacted till Brick asks her out tonight." Boomer whrispered back as Blossoms phone rang. Right on the dot.

Boomer smiled and hugged me tight as I giggled. Blossom looked at me with big eyes.

"We have to go shopping!" Blossom yelled. I bit my lip, I cant keep sercets.

"Can Boomie come too?" I asked.

"Sure! Lets go!" She yelled as she ran outside. Boomer looked at me. I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand. We walked out to his car. We drove to the Mall.

Blossom has been to 10 or 15 dress stores and only found black high heels. We walked into Rue 21. She flickered her eyes everywhere and landed on the short pink one. She went over an grab it.

"So do you know, Brick wearing?" I asked him.

"No not yet. He just texted me saying that he found the perfect gift. Now him and Butch and Buttercup are picking out the places they should go." Boomer said as Blossom came out.

The dress was tight on top but as it went down it fluff out. It had a red top with a pink bottom.

"What about this Bubbles?" She asked aa she stared at herself in the mirror.

"Looks great Blossom!" I said as Boomer grabbed a rose red necklace and put it around her neck.

"Thanks Bubbles and Boomer." She said as she hugged us.

"Now lets buy the dress!" Boomer yelled as we giggled.

Blossom went to buy tge dress and we got in the truck and drove to the lab. We walked in and BC and Butch was sitting on the couch.

"Gah! I only have one hour!" Blossom yelled as she ran upstairs.

"Bro, Brick needs help like now!" Butch yelled as he nodded and ran to Bricks room.

"Bubbles! Buttercup! Can yall help me with my hair!" Blossom yelled as we ran upstairs.

Blossoms POV

I sat in the chair and Buttercup curled my hair and Bubbles did some braids and conect them. They was finsh and the boys came in saying Brick was ready.

They all smiled at me. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. I saw Brick was wearing a black tux and a dark red tie to match his eyes and my dress. He smiled and held out his hand. Bubbles and Buttercup giggled as the guys chuckled.

Brick glared at them and opened the door for me. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I kissed him on the cheek and he climbed in.

"You look so beautiful, Cupcake." Brick said as my cheeks redded.

"You look very handsome." I said as he chuckled. We drove to Franks Dinner. You think its cheap nope its really expensive and it takes a long time to get a table here.

"I had this planned out before." Brick said as we sat at our table.

We ordered and talked all night. I bit my lip, I have to go back to US. I wanted to cry but Brick put his hand over mine. He smiled and I smiled back.

Brick payed and he gave me a blindfold. I raised my eyebrow.

"I thought that was it." I said as Brick chuckled.

"Come on this night is gonna be speical." Brick said as I nodded. He tied the blindfold and he picked me up. I felt wind blowing on my face and Brick finally but me down.

I opened my eyes and saw a pinic. No food, just candles and a radio. He smiled and walked over to the radio and played soft, sweet, slow songs.

Bricks POV

I walked back over to Blossom and took her hand. She smiled and I pulled her close.

"I love you so much, Blossom." I whrispered.

"I love you too, Brick." She said as tears fell down. I bit my lip and pulled apart from her. She had hurt flasged across her face.

"Blossom, we had been enimes for a ling time. Than we became best friends. Now we are lovers, I dont want to lose you. I want to call you mine forever. So will you marry me, Blossom?" I asked as I held my breath.

I held nothing just my heart beating fast. Her eyes has become fupl of tears. Tears of you ask I really dont know.

"Yes of cousre!" She yelled as I hugged her. I placed the ring on her finger. It was a dimand ring with little pink dimands circleing around the big one. On the back it has BlossomxBrick.

She kissed my cheeks. I pla ed a soft kiss on her lips.

"You know?" She said.

"Know what?" I asked her as she smirk.

"We are gonna have some fucked up last names." She said as I laughed. She giggled and I kissed her.