Gyro Zeppeli x Fem Reader (Off to the Races) *Lemon*

* Requested by: @trashtriestowrite *
Y'all are super horny with these lemons lol, I have one more after this one then the next few aren't and then it's like another four that are... Sometimes it's tough making every scene original to the story, hope you guys enjoy! x

You weren't quite sure what to make of it, a lone horse trotting up to your farmhouse just as the sunset. You lived in the mid-western portion of the United States, and didn't really have many visitors. Your house stood alone in the middle of no where, and the nearest town wasn't at least for another thirty miles.

You rose from the rocking chair you had set up on your porch and hurried inside to grab your hunting rifle, you had no idea who/what you were up against.

As you hurried back outside you watched the horse casually trot towards the barn where your livestock and horse occupied. You kept your rifle close to your side as you followed it into the barn.

All it did was position itself in front of your horse's water trough and began to drink.

You cautiously approached the unfamiliar steed and carefully placed a hand on it's mane. Thankfully it didn't buck at your touch or anything, it just calmly drank.

"Wow you must be pretty thirsty," You started, "Where on Earth did you come from?"

You examined the beautiful horse further and noticed it had a cloth on its side that read the numbers "636".

Was this one of those horses in that race that was going on?

"It looks like you lost your owner," You said to the horse, "I don't have much room for you, but you can stay here for now I guess..."

You left all the gear on the horse and made some room next to your horse for it to sleep. You set aside some food and water and closed the barn doors for the night.

You began to think about the mysterious horse as you entered your home. You wondered where it came from and who it belonged to. You assumed that whoever the horse belonged to must've been close by for the horse to walk this far without food or water. Maybe tomorrow you'd go search for some answers...

***

The next day came and you tended to the livestock like you usually did. You harvested any fruits and vegetables you had and brought them inside.

You lived alone out here, but that was completely by choice. You didn't need a man or any one to take care of you, you were independent. But there were times where you did get lonely and sought out companionship from someone other than your animals.

You were washing the vegetables you just picked for a stew you were making until you heard what sounded like horse hooves in the front of your house. You peaked out the window to see two unfamiliar men on a white horse searching for something.

You grabbed your hunting rifle that was resting against your cupboard yet again and watched them look around. The man with longer hair and patchy looking facial hair descend from the horse and started to snoop around.

"Do you think anyone lives here?" The blonde on the horse asked.

"I'm not sure... Let's try that barn..."

You watched as the two of them began their walk to the barn. That was when you made your presence known.

"Hold it right there!" You hollered while aiming your gun at the two of them.

Both men slowly turned around to face you.

"You both have five seconds to explain what you're doing on my property or I'll shoot you both!"