Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter 23

He runs up and begins to hug me. Here comes the confusion..again.

"Louis why are you here?"

"I can't lose a friend like you. That day I gave you that bracelet I made a promise and I will keep it."

Tears were beginning to come back, "Louis-"

"Sam whatever your middle name is Taper, will you go out with me?"

Here come the water works. My gosh Sam don't make him take it back.

"Of course" is all I can say.

We embrace in a hug and just laugh at each other. This, by far, is one of the best days.

"Phew I was afraid you would say no."

"I would never" I laugh. We go into my living room and begin to watch movies. My mom comes home to find me and Louis cuddling on the couch. She gave me the "told you" look and I just stick my tongue at her. She begins to make dinner.

I like how Louis won't care who's watching us cuddle. It's cute. I have to say I'm super happy right now. Since my grandma died I was pretty depressed, I never showed it but behind closed doors I was a wreck. My grandma had a huge influence on me even though I hardly saw her.

"Dinners ready!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

Louis practically jumps off the couch and I fall to the ground. I'm left there. I slowly get up and make my way to the kitchen.

"Thanks Louis!" I shout.

"For what?" He replies with food stuffed in his mouth.

"A: pushing to the ground and B: eating with your mouth open!" I laugh.

"But you still love me!" He replies.

I reply with a smirk on my face as my mom enters the kitchen. We eat quietly for the rest of the time. Once we finish it's close to 5 so we decide to go up in my room and watch movies until he has to leave.

"This has been one of the best days of my life, just imagine going to England in the summer!"

I don't reply. I don't want to think of the future. What if we're not together? It's not like I expect us to get married in 10 years. I sit down on the couch and turn on my tv. We decide to watch a movie we never heard of. It goes by fast and when we finish Louis has to leave.

"See you later love!" Louis says and kisses my cheeks.

I can't help but blush, "bye Louis."

This has been amazing. I'm dating Louis and I get to sleep now! I walk upstairs to take a shower then change into my pajamas. I check my

phone to see a notification.

*goodnight Sam :)*

I reply goodnight, then pull over the covers. I can't pull my smile off my face.

Something deep down is just telling me to stop. That I'm doing the wrong thing. I don't expect marrying Louis. Heck I don't even expect being together for two months. I guess you could say I'm a discouraging to my self. Sure I like him, but maybe this was too soon.

(OH MY GOSH HI. I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile. Like I said, school is my first priority. BUT over weekends I WILL be updating as much as possible. THANKS FOR READING!)