Chapter Fifty

Chapter 50

(Louis' POV)

We are in Atlanta and I'm on the phone where Eleanor. I'm going to tell her it's over. We've been together for two years, but we have had our ups and downs.

"El?"

"Hey babe!" She says.

"We need to talk."

"You want to break up with me," she says.

"Wha-What?" I say in shock.

"I know you still have feelings for Sam. Go ahead. I'll be fine." She says.

"I'm sorry Eleanor. I never wanted to end us this way."

"It's fine. Bye Lou! Good Luck."

I hang up and run up to the hotel room. Sam is here and I need to get her back.

"Sam!"

She turned around and runs towards me. I pull her into a hug and stay like this for awhile.

Her scent and her presence let's me know how lucky I am to see her again. I honestly love her to death. From the day I met her, I knew she had to be mine.

"Sam....."

"Yea?"

I had to tell her. This had been kept inside me forever, probably since I first met her.

"I-I love you," I say.

She took a few minutes to gather what I just said. She was shock but then I went for it. I kissed her. It was the best moment of my life. After a second she kissed back and I knew my life was complete.

"Wait. What about Harry and your girlfriend?"

"The only girlfriend I have is you, if you want to be mine."

"And I'm letting you break up with me. You deserve to be with him," Harry sad walking out the door.

"I guess that answers it!" I say to her.

"I love you," she says.

*****
*2 years later*

Well the word got out fairly quickly and the concert was coming up. I bought Sam and Hope two front row tickets because I had to see Sam's face. I also had a surprise for her too. Something she would never expect.

The concert has been going on for awhile and we were about to sing our last song 'What Makes You Beautiful.'

"Before we sing, I'd like to invite my girlfriend, Sam, up here."

The security got Sam into stage and the boys knew what I was doing. They all walked towards the back of the stage as I stood there with Sam in front of me.

"Sam, I've known you since 6th grade, we dated in middle school and I know I broke your heart when I moved to Doncaster. But I am here now with you. I love you way too much to let you go and that's why I need to ask you something," I get down on one knee and say this, "Samantha Taper, will you marry me?"

The fans screamed and she began to cry. I couldn't believe I am doing this right now.

"Yes. A million times yes!"

I got up and hugged her. I am going to marry the woman I have loved forever. My dream is coming true.

Finally.

_______________________
THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER. EPILOGUE IS NEXT WOOT!