Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

Louis ended up having four other classes together and we sat next to each other for three classes. We decided after school we would go to a ice cream café with Jake, Stan, and Lily. I'm pretty lucky because they are all close to my lockers. Once we all are ready we begin to walk down the street. I end up talking to Jake.

"Aren't we lucky to have no homework the first day?" He asks.

"Yea. Super" I laugh.

"What are ya getting at the café?"

"I think I'm getting two scoops of superman ice cream and a cookie crumble coffee" I reply.

"Wow you're getting a lot. Back in Europe we had a restaurant called Nandos and that was my heaven. Never had better food."

"I heard about Nandos! I want to go there one day." I say.

"We can go together, so I can share your first time there!"

"Totally!"

When we walk in I race Jake to the front and almost fall backwards, luckily Jake was there. I order my ice cream and coffee and walk to the "pick up" station.

"Superman Ice cream and Cookie Crumble!" A lady shouts.

I walk towards her and grab my food. I give her a nice smile and a quick thanks. I look around and find a booth for all of us to sit in.

"Hey Soph!" Louis says nearly scaring me.

"Thanks," I say.

"For what?" He asks confused.

"For scaring me!" I scream.

"I didn't mean to. I wasn't even trying to scare you" he says.

"Oh. Sorry I was probably just thinking or something," I reply,

"Aww how cute. Thinking about me!" He laughs while sitting down next to me.

I slap his arm and he acts like he just got shot in the arm. We finally stop laughing and begin to talk.

"So Sam.. I know that dance wasn't the best idea but I was wondering if-" he begins.

"Hey guys!" Jake interrupts.

"Hey." Louis says madly.

Jake sat down across from us and so did Lily. I was talking to Lily and every so often I could feel Louis looking at me. I tried to hide my smile but I think he saw it.

It was getting late and I still had the small homework to do. Once we decide to leave I throw away my cup and walk out the door.

"You're in a hurry" Louis says sarcastically.

"Homework.." I reply.

"Lily and Jake said they were leaving in a little, so we could leave without them."

"Oh okay." I say.

"So Sam, about what I was saying earlier.. I was wondering..if you wanted go like on a date or just hangout?"

I freeze. This the first time someone actually asked me out to dinner. Am I too young? Who knows.

My mind speaks for me, "sure!"

"Okay. Maybe we can hangout at my house? Like tomorrow after school? Since its a Friday and all?" He asks.

"Sure!" I reply nervous.

We get to my house and I thank him and run to my door. I run upstairs and into my room. I lay against the door and fall to the ground smiling. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. A "date" with Louis? I won't run away again...hopefully. I sit down at my desk a begin writing a small paragraph about me.

мy naмe ιѕ ѕaм тaper. ι aм an only cнιld. ι love тo play ѕoccer, ι нope one day тo вecoмe pro! ι aм a ѕнy perѕon. ι нave мany ғrιendѕ вυт only 2 вeѕтғrιendѕ, lιly and loυιѕ. ι donт really waтcн мovιeѕ. ι нope тнaт ι can вe aвle тo eхpand мy learnιng and вe aвle тo тell people wнaт ι learned!

I put the paper in my folder, then into my backpack. I walk to my bed and begin check my phone for anything I missed.

*can you come over tomorrow??* Louis asks.

*yea. Can't wait :)* I reply.

I put my phone on the nightstand and close my eyes in hope of sleep. The emotions inside me are making me nervous. Sure I like Louis.. But we never actually hung out alone, besides the time in England. I never really liked a boy before and he possibly liking me back. Let's not mess this up Sam.