Chapter Thirty

Chapter 30

(Louis' POV)

It's New Years Eve, Sam and Lily will be here any minute. Stan plans out on asking out Lily today, but he is nervous. We have it all planned out of how he is going to ask her out. I have to tell Sam because she is involved in it. Since it's New Years Eve, that means only 6 more months until we our graduated and in England. I still have to talk to her about it. I know in 6 months something might happen, but we promised eachother we would stay best friends no matter what. Right now, I'm sitting in my living room with Stan as we watch tv. Stan looks like he is sick. He must be nervous. My house is pretty much decorated. We have white lights around the ceiling of each rooms, we have party hats above the fireplace, and then the snacks and drinks are in the kitchen. 

"Lou-Louis?" Stan stuttered.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"What if she says no?"

I sigh and say, "Stan Lucas, she likes you alright! I wasn't suppose to say anything, but Sam told me! She will say yes and if she says no I don't know what could be wrong with her."

"Tha-"

The doorbell interrupted Stan. He screamed in terror and ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door. I couldn't go up and get him, so I walked to the door and opened it to see Lily and Sam in onesies and carrying bags. 

"Hey Lily," I said.

"Hey Lou...where's Stan?" she asked nervously.

"In the bathroom, he just walked in," I lied.

Lily walked into my house and placed her stuff in the corner of my living room so it wouldn't be in the way of anything. Next was Sam. I stared at her onesie. She looked beautiful in it. Before I said anything I looked into her eyes. Her brown eyes were the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I leaned in and kissed her cheek then gave her a hug. 

"Hey Louis," she said.

"Hi Sam."

I walked her to the living room and placed her bag next to Lily's. I grabbed her hand and walked her into the study and closed the door without saying a word. Hopefully Lily or Stan didn't see. I sat her down and was thinking of how I was gonna tell her the plan about Stan asking Lily.

"Sam...We both know Stan and Lily like eachother. Stan planned on asking her out tonight, but Stan isn't just a Stan, he is THE Stan. He wants to make it something special."

"Okay....give me the plan," she replied with a smile.

"Okay, so me and Stan made like a mini scavenger hunt for you guys. Make sure you have Lily read all the clues. There are four notes. After the third note, just carefully walk away. Stan will be behind the tree in the backyard where the fourth note is. I'll meet you by the side door and we can watch it happen," I say before looking down at my phone, "now, it is nine right now. At ten we are watching a movie at ten. then after the movie we party!"

She took a moment to sync what I just said in and then nodded. "Everything set up?" she asks.

I get up and started to slowly walk to the door and say, "yea. Wait until 9:15 and everything will be set. Thanks Sam..means a lot to Stan."

I pull her into a hug and then walk out of the room. Let's just hope everything goes right for Stan.

(Sam's POV)

It's 9:13 and I'm freaking out. Lily just went into the bathroom and Stan just left to go by the tree. Louis is in the kitchen waiting until I come back from the scavenger hunt. I look at Louis and he is staring at me with a smile. I smile back before we are interrupted by Lily coming out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" I asked Lily.

"For what?"

"Watch a movie with the guys."

"Sure."

We walked into the living room and sat down at the couch. The first note was on the movie case and I had to get her to walk up and see it.

"Hey Lily..Can you put the movie in? So that the boys can sit down and watch it with us?"

She nodded and walked up to the movie case and saw the note. "What is this?" she asked.

"What is what?"

"This note..." she replied.

"Read it outloud..."

"You have read this note, find somewhere I could stay afloat, although it is very small, there is a waterfall," she read.

"Maybe it's a scavenger hunt they are playing on us?"

"Let's keep going! But where is somewhere in Louis' house that has a waterfall?"

I can't believe she bought it....I quietly laughed and began thinking of her question. 

"His pond! In the backyard!" 

I stood up and ran after Lily. Once we finally made it to the pond, Lily found a note by a rock.

"You found the second clue, don't be so blue, find your next one, where we grow some!"

"That is weird..." I reply.

"Does Louis happen to have a garden?"

"Yeah!"

I took off running with Lily behind me. I found the note right by the hose and gave it to her. I can't believe she is playing with this. I haven't told her anything about what is going to happen. 

"Your third clue is something new, where would you find a canoe?"

I'm guessing Louis made these because they are the cheesiest clues I have ever seen. This was suppose to take like 30 minutes, but it has only been five. 

"The shed!"

The shed was right next to the garden..way to plan this Louis. I found the note and handed it to Lily, any minute I am suppose to slowly walk away, or make an exit.

"Your final destination is magical, where do the lights twirl?" Lily read.

Louis Tomlinson you are the cheesiest person that can and will ever write clues. I silently laugh again before I saw Lily running towards the gazibo. 

"Lily, I have to uh.. go to the bathroom. Don't wait up, keep going!"

"Alright!" she shouts. 

I run to Louis and walk into the house. We hide behind the kitchen window and watch it all come to place.

(Lily's POV)

I walk into the gazibo and there is nothing but a candle there. No notes. I look around before I feel a prescence near me. I turn around to see Stan. I blush from the smile on his face, luckily it's dark out so he can't see me blush. 

"Hey Lily," he said.

"Hi Stan."

He handed me a rose before coming closer and saying, "Lily.. I know this is weird to you right now, but I need to ask you something."

Oh god. He is probably asking me to help him with a project or something, but why a rose? I nodded to let him keep talking.

"Will you go out with me?" 

_______________________________________________________________________________
**OKAY SO I KNOW I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHERE THEY LIVE, BUT LET SAY LOUIS MOVED TO AMERICA**So how was your Halloween?? I dressed up like smASH from 5SOS' Don't Stop video. My friend was Mike-crowave and my other friend was smASH also. Cal-Pal went with our friends and Dr. Fluke couldn't be Dr. Fluke. I got some good candy! Okay... Chapter 30, I feel like maybe 20 more chapters of this story. It sucks because I have so many chapters planned and written out but I can't just publish them because they would be so confusing for you guys. I know what each chapter is going to be about, but it takes awhile to write em! Anyways... thanks for reading and bye!