Chapter Forty Six

Chapter 46

(Sam's POV)

We were walking out of the car towards the hotel when we see some girls here. Surprisingly there weren't many, but enough to block the entrance.

I texted Louis and said, "We can't get in the hotel :/"

"What? Why?"

"There are girls here blocking the entrance."

"Oh. Well Liam said if you walk around towards the back of the hotel there is an entrance for guests that we can meet you at."

"Okay! Walking now."

Hope feels like she has been living a dream from all this. If I have never met Louis, we wouldn't be doing this. I can see the door where he wants us to meet because Harry and Niall are waiting for us.

"Niall!" Hope screams.

"Hope!"

They run towards each other and Niall gives her a big hug. I stand awkwardly behind them, so does Harry.

"I'm Harry," he says.

"Sam," I reply.

I have to admit, Harry is really cute. I did feel some butterflies when I shook his hand.

"Hey Sam!" Niall says.

He goes for a hug and I hug back. He smells like really good. Boys should take notes on how much cologne Niall puts on because it is not too much and not too little.

"OH MY GOSH! HARRY AND NIALL!!" A fan screams from the other end of the hotel.

"Get inside!" Harry screams as a bunch of girls run towards us.

Niall begins laughing and takes us to their suite. Apparently Harry says they have two suites next to each other which is kind of combined so they have enough space. There is three bedrooms in each so they have an extra for their luggage and other stuff.

Niall opens the door and we see Liam, Zayn and Louis sitting on the couch watching a movie.

I sneak behind Louis and carefully jump and scare him. My hands land on his shoulders and he screamed like a girl.

"I like your scream. Got more girlier as you grew up!" I laugh.

He grabs my hands and pulls me over the sofa so my feet or on Liam and my head is on Louis' legs.

"Your feet smell better than Louis'," Liam says.

"Thank you!" I respond.

I stay in this position as I watch the movie with them. They were watching this old movies called 'The Blues Brothers'. That was my favorite movie as a kid.

"Sam, I'm gonna take Hope with me to the mall just down the street. Is that okay?" Niall asks.

"Yea but be careful. I don't want her getting mobbed by fans!" I reply.

Zayn left about five minutes ago to hang out with his girlfriend, Perrie? I think. I had Hope tell me all about these boys so I don't feel weird around them. I still had my feet on Liam and my head on Louis' lap. This was amazing.

"Sam, I was wondering if you wanted to go get some lunch now?" Louis asked.

"Sure! Where we going?" I ask.

"Noodles and Company."

I loved N & C. It was right across the street. Louis handed me his sweat shirt and some sunglasses to hide from the fans. He put on a Chicago Bulls sweater so it wouldn't make it as obvious because he isn't from Chicago.

"I like your sweater!"

"Thanks. Harry gave it to me when we went to a game."

We walk out the back and lucky enough, no one is there. We run out the back and onto the sidewalk and fast walk towards the stop light. When the light turns red, the white 'walk' sign lights up. Me and Louis run into N&C and wait in line to order.

****
We have been here for almost an hour eating our food. We haven't talked much, but this was really good food.

"Sam, I have a lot to tell you."

I nodded for him to continue before he spoke the most crushing words I will ever hear.

"I have a girlfriend."

_______________________
YAS. Okay just a few more chapters left, I think four or five from what I'm planning! WOO! Bye!