Chapter Thirty One

Chapter 31

(Sam's POV)

I quietly move the hair in front of my face to the side while I continue to watch Stan ask Lily out. Lily had a suprised expression when he gave her the rose. I pray she says yes. You can see Stan mouth the words 'Will you go out with me?' from the kitchen window. Lily's face suddenly changed to a sad expression. WHAT? NO SHE HAS TO SAY YES. She says something I can't understand and then they hug.

"Oh no.." Louis shouts.

"BUT SHE LIKES HIM. WHY WOULD SHE SAY NO!" I cry.

"Well maybe...maybe she said yes and just making us think opposite?"

I turn my head to Louis and give him a grin. He laughs and continues looking out the window. Stan had a smile on his face....but Lily didn't. They started walking towards the back door so me and Lou ran towards the sofa in the living room and begin watching whatever was on the tv, acting as if we were there the whole time. Louis put his arm around me and I began to move closer to him. 

"This will be the best New Years I have had," Louis admits.

I just smile and continue watching tv. Within minutes we hear Stan and Lily walk into the house. Louis looked at me and gave me a 'what happened' look about Stan and Lily. I just shurgged. 

"Hey guys" Stan said sitting down on the other sofa.

Louis checked to make sure Lily wasn't around and gave Stan a thumbs up and thumbs down about Lily. Stan took a minute, but finally gave us a thumbs up. I jumped up screaming and cheering. I ran up to Stan and gave him a huge hug. Everyone was staring at me weirdly until I went into the kitchen to see Lily drinking a bottle of water. I went up to her still cheering and gave her the biggest hug ever.

"WHAT ARE YOU HUGGING ME FOR?" she screams.

"CONGRATULATIONS LILLLLYYYY"

"He told you?" she asks.

All I did was nod. I dragged her into the Living room and forced her to sit next to Stan. Louis put in 'Titanic'..yes the four hour movie that really should be like an hour and a half. I never liked this movie because it made me cry at the end. I went to go get some snacks and drinks. I heard someone walking into the kitchen just as I was about to finish putting some chips in a bowl.

"Hey Sam."

I turn around to see Louis grabbing cups and pouring soda into them. I begin walking into the living to see the begining of the movie playing. I set the chips on the table and sit down on the empty sofa. It was almost 11 pm, so we wouldn't be able to finish the movie until next year, see what I did there?? 

Louis walks in with four cups of soda and sets them on the table. I find the one with my name on it and begin drinking it. When I go to sit down on the sofa, Louis takes my seat. I look at him and grin while he laughs at me. I sit on the other end of the sofa and begin watching the movie.

In the middle of the movie, my mom texts me saying 'Happy New Year'... WHAT? Ohhh she has a different time where she is at so that explains it. I check the actual time here, 11:30 pm. I realise I haven't been talking much since I got here...Louis probably thinks there is something wrong.

"Sam," Louis whispers.

"Yea?" I ask.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure... in the kitchen, since I have to get the sparkling apple juice and party poppers."

We both got up, while we let Lily and Stan watch the movie. I went to the refrigerator and grabbed the apple juice and got new cups to pour it in.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," I lie.

Apparently when I hardly talk, there is something wrong in my life. That's not the truth. I miss my parents. I wish I went with them, no offense to Louis, Stan and Lily.

"You sure?" Louis asks giving me a hug.

"Positive."

We both grab two cups and begin walking into the living room. Louis turns the movie off and turns on these party lights I never knew were there. He plugs his ipod into a stereo and plays music. 

"I wanna watch Titanic," Lily whines.

"It's almost New Years!" I reply.

"Okay...New Years resolutions anyone?" Stan asks.

"I can never keep mine, so nope," Louis says.

"Same," I say.

"Mine is to have fun." Lily replies.

We all laugh at that because she always has fun. Stan went on saying how he wants to end the school year with good grades and start high school good. Then lastly he said, "A year from now, I want to still be able to say Lily is mine," and hugged her. I 'awwed' while Louis looked at me and smiled.

"Five minutes till January 1st, 2005" Louis shouts.

For the next four minutes we begin dancing and talking about how this year has been so weird. I never expected to be dating Louis now. I never expected him to be in England the same time I was. A year from today...will I still be dating Louis?

"20...19...18...17"

Oh no, here it goes. I hand everyone a party popper and begin counting down with them.

"10...9...8..........5...4..3...2....1!" 

"HAPPY NEW YEARS" we all shouted as we pulled the string on the party poppers. We grabbed our drinks and cheered to a great year. Once I finished drinking it, I found Louis and hugged him.

"Happy New Year Lou," I say.

"Happy New Year Sam."

_____________________________________________________________________________
OKAY DON'T KILL ME. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A WHILE. ATLEAST TWO MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE UP HOPEFULLY BY TONIGHT, IF NOT, THEN TOMORROW (SUNDAY) WHATS  YOUR FAVORITE SONG???? MINE IS ACT MY AGE, OR GIRL ALMIGHT, OR 18, OR STOCKHOLM SYNDROM OR ALL OF THEM.....anyways... I HAVE A HUGE SUPRISE FOR YOU GUYS. AFTER THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE, I'M STARTING A NEW BOOK ABOUT HARRY AND IT SHOULD HOPEFULLY BE GOOD........HOPE YOU LIKE IT!