Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter 37

(Sam's POV)

"Louis quit eating, we're gonna miss the flight!" I shout at Louis.

Louis is becoming obsessed with food and it's driving us all nuts. He found this food place in the airport after the security checks and we haven't left since. We heard our five minute warning and here we are, watching Louis eat so much food.

"Louis! We need to go or we can't go back home! You can get food when you arrive home!" Stan yells.

Louis looks at us and gives us a 'I don't like you at the moment' face and we just laugh. He throws away his wrapper and starts running. That boy is....is... something. We literally ran through the airport trying to find our flight. Once we found the sign of our flight, we ran as fast as we could and handed the lady our tickets. I ran down the hallway and finally stepped into the plane. Man I hate planes. I found my seat and just dropped myself into the chair.

"Good day passengers, this is Ted, your pilot for the day. We are expecting a clear and safe journey to Atlanta. Just a reminder, please have your passports ready before exiting the plane. Thank you!"

I plugged in my earphones and started listening to music. I wanted to close my eyes but all I could think about was high school. The high school is pretty huge from the tour I got. I'm afraid I'm going to feel small with all these seniors around. What if Louis and I never see each other? That we're too busy to see each other.

"Don't worry Sam, I'll make sure it won't happen. Promise," Louis says interrupting me.

Did I say that out loud? Oh god. He probably thinks I'm an idiot for talking to myself.

"Sam you're not an idiot. It happens," he says.

"Sorry, I'm just-"

"Worried about high school and how we will be the smallest kids there? Yea I feel the same."

"I just have a feeling this will be the worst school year so far," I say.

"We'll get through this together," Louis replies holding my hand tightly.

He leans back on his chair and closes his eyes. I look down to our hands and smile. Maybe he can help me throughout the school year. I close my eyes and begin sleeping.

*******

I take my passport back from the flight attendant and walk towards baggage claim.

"Sam, Lily and Stan already left?" Louis asks.

"Yea Lily texted me saying while we were calling a taxi, they grabbed their luggage and left with Stan's mom."

"They didn't say goodbye to me!"
Louis cries.

"Louis, you'll see them tomorrow at school."

"True."

We find our bags and make our way to a taxi. Last year we just went to Louis' house and I stayed there for a little, but today I'm gonna head home and get ready for tomorrow. It's like two in the afternoon and it feels like nine at night. I look at my bracelet Louis gave me at the beach. He had the same kind, just a different color. He still had his old one on and so did I.

When I got to my house I payed the man and said bye to Louis. I walked into my unlocked house and was greeted with my mom screaming across the hall and running towards me. I dropped my bags and ran towards her giving her the biggest hug ever.

"I've missed you so much!"

I swear, each second hugging her, she squeezes me harder and harder till the point where I can't breathe.

*******

I just finished preparing for school so I ran downstairs to grab the plate of food and go upstairs to my room. I began to watch my favorite show, friends. It is the most popular show on TV now and I instantly fell in love with it. I finished off my food and set on the table next to my door so I can put it in the dishwasher in the morning. Stan and Lily were texting me, but I just turned off my phone and began to fall asleep. I had a huge day tomorrow and I didn't want sleep to ruin it.

_______________________
AYYYEEEEEE ONE DIRECTION ON JIMMY FALLON TONIGHT THEN THE ONE DIRECTION SPECIAL TOMORROW THE. LOUIS' BIRTHDAY THE DAY AFTER THAT, THEN CHRISTMAS! I love this. Annnyeays, new chapter or two tomorrow!!! Woot woot