Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter 48

(Sam's POV)

Harry was picking me up any minute for our mini 'date.' I have to admit, I'm really excited for this. I was completely ready, waiting for him to come to the door gets boring.

I was in my room of my apartment watching TV when the door bell rang. I groan and get up. I'm getting tired of stairs. I open the door to find Harry looking really hot, as usual. I invite him in before he engulfs me with a hug. He smells reeeaaaallly good.

"Hey Sam, about what I said yesterday.." He says.

"It's fine. I know we've hardly known each other for a week, but I'm starting to feel the same way."

"Really? Sam...I don't want to rush anything."

"I promise. I'm-"

I was interrupted by Harry kissing me. I was shocked for a second but then continued to kiss back. A part of me told me to keep doing this, but another part said to stop.

"Now let's go to dinner," he says smiling and grabbing my hand.

****
After dinner with Harry, he took me to a park across the street. We found a bench near the pond that was near a tree with lights on them. It was honestly beautiful. I was just sitting down staring at the water when Harry grabbed my hand and took me under the tree.

"Sam?" He asks.

"Yea?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was again shocked. This seems too early, but so right.

"Of course!"

Somehow those words spat out of my mouth and I didn't get time to think. Harry pulled me in for a kiss and a hug.

"Let's go tell the others!" He says happily.

*****
"Guys, we have something to say to you," Harry says.

"And it is..." Louis says rudely.

"We are dating!" I say with a huge smile.

It was complete silence for what felt like hours, until Louis barged out of the hotel room.

"Give me a second," I say as I walk out and into the other hotel room.

"Lou?"

"What?" He says coldly.

"Are you okay?"

"No! Can't you tell!?"

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You can't date someone you literally met a few days ago."

"Louis, why do you care so much? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yea I do, I just want to protect you."

"You don't have to Louis, I'm old enough to take care of myself."

I walked out of the hotel room and into the street without saying goodbye to even Harry.

Louis was sending me mixed messages. He has a girlfriend and I have a new boyfriend, sadly my first boyfriend since Louis. Sure I had a few flings, but nothing serious.

I honestly liked Harry a lot, same with Louis.

_______________________
YAS. THREE MORE TO GO!
R U WATCHING ONE DIRECTION RN? I AM.