Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter 24

It's December and Louis and I are still dating. I think we started dating in September, so 3 months is pretty long when you think about it. We are the longest relationship in 8th grade. I've gotten to know way more better and he has discovered new things about me. We hung out almost every time we are both free. It's December 22, 2004 and it's only 2 days before Louis 13th birthday. We both have really late birthdays. I think probably the latest birthdays in our grade. I turn 13 January 27.

I was think of what to get Louis for his birthday. I had no clue and I knew he never liked me buying him expensive gifts. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to find my mom reading a book.

"Hey mom, I need help on what to get Louis," I told her.

"Oh yeah! About that sweetie. Your father, as you know, is in Japan for business and you know how we planned on going to Wisconsin Dells for the weekend...well would you want Louis to come with us?"

My jaw dropped to the floor. I jumped and screamed, "THANK YOU MOM I LOVE YOU."

I run upstairs and think of an idea to tell him. First I should call his mom ad ask if its okay.

"Hello, Mrs Tomlinson?"

"Hi Sam, what's up?"

"Well, for Louis birthday I was wondering if the wanted to come with me and my mom to Wisconsin Dells since we paid for three people, but my dad can't go."

"Awe Sweetie! Of course he would want to! I won't ask him, but I give total approval of him going."

I smiled in excitement and hung up. I had an idea. I would put the brochure and a packing list in a box along with candy and a gift card. This is going to be perfect.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I haven't hung out with Louis in a few days. I want to keep my distance so nothing bad happens, like we get in a fight before the trip. We leave tomorrow on Louis birthday. I made sure his mom told him there going somewhere for his birthday and to pack for three days.

*Hey Sam, wanna hang?*

Louis. I didn't want to. Maybe I should make something up.

*I can't, mom isn't home*

Of course he would be able to come over when my mom isn't home. I just don't want to start any problems. My phone begins ringing.

"Hello?"

"Sam."

Why did Louis call me, he couldn't text me?

"Yea?"

"We haven't hung out once over winter break so far. We hardly texted each other. What's going on?"

I pause for a minute, "nothing is wrong."

"Sam, are we...d-done?"

"Wha-What? No no Louis. I'm just really tired. Family and stuff."

"Are you sure Sam?"

"Yep. Promise."

I hang up and throw my phone across

the room. And to think I wasn't causing problems with Louis. Just a few more hours until I can act normal. Just wait.

-------------------------------------

HEY GUYS. Did you pre-order "Four"? Check out their website for a free download of "Fireproof" IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD. So now I get to hopelessly wait until November 17 until the whole deluxe album is in my music. So how's life???? THANKS FOR READING SEE YA SOON!