Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter 27

(Sam's POV)

It's the last day we are here at Wisconsin Dells, we decided to go to a indoor sports arena. My mom wanted to go shopping, so she decided to drop us off. Louis and I have gotten closer during this trip and I like it. New Years is coming up and I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe hang out with Lily? I should plan something to do with everyone. I forsure want to have Louis hangout with me New Years. Right now, I'm sitting in a rental car with Louis in the backseat as my mom drops us off. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay in the football section with Louis, because that is both of our favorite sport. 

"Okay, I'll be back in a few hours and we need to leave early so we make it to our flight back home. Louis, I called your mom and she said you could stay over at our house tonight."

"Thanks mom," I reply.

We get out of the car and walk in. We are greeted by a woman in a white polo and black pants. We continue to follow the signs that say 'Soccer' on them. Being with Louis, who came from England, you learn british slang. Instead of saying Soccer, I've been saying Football. 

"Let's get goin! I'm going to beat you!" Louis shouts.

We walk into the field and it's huge! We are the only ones in here so I guess we get the whole field. I grab my bag and put on my purple spikes. Louis grabs his blue spikes and I run towards the ball and kick it in the goal. 

"Okay. I this is my goal, and yours is the other one. Got it?"

"Okay. Won't matter because I'm going to beat you," He shouts.

I place the ball in the middle of the field and start kicking the ball around Louis.

**********

"Ha! I beat you!" I shout.

"Fine, but I'm still better!"

I begin walking towards my bag, we were playing for atleast two hours until my mom came a few minutes ago, saying we had to head back to the hotel and grab out bags. I can't wait to come home and sleep. I grab my shoes and walk up to Louis.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yep."

We travel across the arena and into the main lobby. We wave to the lady and are greeted by cold air.  I run towards the car and put my bag in the trunk. I climb in the back and wait for Louis. Once he crawls in I rest my head on his shoulder and put my hood on. Louis puts his arm around my shoulder. 

We get to the Hotel Lobby and travel up the stairs to get to the top floor. We finally made it to our room. It's so empty. Our bags are waiting for us on our beds. My mom said she would come to our door when she is ready because she still needs to pack. I begin to sit down on the couch and begin to watch tv. Louis' phone begins to ring and he walks into the hall to answer it. I know it is rude to eaves drop, but he didn't even tell me anything. I walk up to the door and place my ear on the door. I know I am going to regret this. I want to know who he is talking to. 

"Stan, I know. We are leaving in like an hour, No I haven't asked her about New Years....I'm afraid. What if she says no? Like she is hanging out with Lily?"

What? New Years? Why would I say no to hanging out with him on New Years?

"Alright, I'll ask her on the plane. Alright, see ya later. Bye"

I run towards the couch and act like I have been there since he left. I feel bad for eaves dropping, because now I want to know what Stan was talking about. Louis sets his phone on the table and sits next to me. I can't talk about anything related to it, so it doesn't seem like I heard him. 

"Who called you?" I ask.

"Stan..he..uh..wanted me to bring him a souviner," He slowly responds.

i am a little relieved that he didn't lie about who he was talking about. I do understand that I wasn't suppose to know about this, so I accept him lieing about what Stan said. I hear a knock at the door and I turn off the tv and grab my bag, Louis following. I take one last glance at this hotel and think of all the fun memories we made in Wisconsin. 

"Ready?"

Louis nods in return and we walk down the elevator with my mom. There is a taxi waiting outside for our bags. I hand him my bag and walk in the car with Louis. The ride to the airport was like five minutes, but now we have to get through all the luggage claim. This will be a fun time. Not.

Louis hasn't said anything about the New Years Eve thing....I'm kinda worried. Is he planning something? I shouldn't have eaves dropped. I hate it when my parents or someone says that got me something and I just have this determination to find out what it is. I hate that part of me. What if he doesn't ask and he is done with me? *mentally slaps myself* ugh! I need to stop thinking about this!! Sam Taper, stop worrying. Let every thing fall into place. Everything is going to fall into place. If Louis isn't meant for me, then there should be signs. I don't see any signs.

_____________________________________________________________________________
AAAAYYE! Serious school needs to like go on vacation.I NEED TO UPDATE MORE!!! Now I'm waiting for Bethany Mota to go on DWTS. I have a sad life, you know why? I'm waking up at 5:30 so I am ready to watch 5SOS on GMA. WOO! Adios amigos!!!