Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter 26

(Louis POV)

Me and Sam are waiting for our bags in baggage claim, while Mrs. Taper is getting a taxi. I grab mine and Sam's, while Sam grabs her moms. We begin walking towards Mrs. Taper who is talking to a taxi man about directions. We place the luggage in the trunk of the car and sit in the back. 

"Are you excited?" Sam asks me.

"Well right now, no. It's like two in the morning here. I'm super tired."

I really don't know why they wanted to leave last night. We could've had an early flight here this morning and gotten to Wisconsin by nine. I hope they have nothing planned for today. Maybe if I get some sleep I'll be better later. I wrap my arm around Sam and close my eyes. Sam nudges me telling me to wake up because there is no use in sleeping in the car because we are a few minutes away. When we get to the parking lot, I look at the hotel and it's amazing. There's two waterparks and an amusement park. Amazing. Mrs. Taper goes into the lobby and gets our rooms while me and Sam quietly grab the luggage and thank the driver. When we walk in, Mrs. Taper hands both of us room keys.

"Okay, Sam and Louis you are on the fifth floor, I'm right below you on the fourth. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms in your room. Just let me know if you need anything okay?"

"Alright, Thank you!" I say.

Me and Sam begin to walk towards the elevators. Since it's really early in the morning, no one is in the elevator. We get to the fifth floor and I almost run into the wall.

"Are you okay Louis?" Sam asks me.

"Yeah, just tired."

"Same, tomorrow we won't do much if you don't want to."

"No no, I want to do stuff. We don't have the whole month to enjoy Wisconsin."

We walk in to the room and it's huge. Two bedrooms and a huge living area. I walk into the bedroom next to Sam's and throw my bags on the chair in the corner. I turn on the tv and change into my pajamas. I walk out of the room and look for Sam.

"Goodnight love," I say to her.

"Night Louis."

I kiss her cheek and walk back into my room. I climb in bed and watch random tv shows until I finally fall asleep.

*******

"Looooooooouuuuu"

"Go away."

"Excuse me? You shouldn't talk to you're girlfriend that way!"

I hear her walk out of the room. I run out of bed and find her. I run up from behind and hug her. I hold her tight and make sure she knows I never meant to hurt her.

"Lou, get off me please."

"Fine. I have to get ready. Be back in 5!"

I run into my room and change into my white and blue striped swim shorts and my blue shirt. I tie my black converse and walk out to find Sam ready before me.

"How...Is that possible? You're a girl."

"If you haven't noticed, my hair was done when you woke up and all I had to do was change and freshen up."

I keep my mouth shut and grab her hand. We walk out of the room and down towards the lobby. Sam's mom is waiting for us on the chairs set up.

"Morning you two," She greets us.

"Morning," I reply.

"So we're going to walk to our suprise today. Follow me!"

Mrs. Taper begins walking out of the hotel and onto the sidewalk. Me and Sam are far behind her and just start talking about stuff.

"So about England this summer..." I begin.

"Louis, I want to, but I have to prepare for freshman year. All these recruit days, I can't miss."

"Every day of the entire summer? I'm pretty sure it won't take three months to prepare for England. Any week you are free let me know. I wan't you to go with us."

"Louis, I know we went last year together, sort of, but I don't think I want to."

"Sam, we promised eachother. I don't like breaking promises." I reply.

"Fine. I'll talk to my mom."

We finally get to an indoor waterpark. It's huge! I could walk in and never walk out. Mrs Taper buys us passes and we walk in. There is hardly anyone here, probably because it's too cold outside to walk. We find a table and place our stuff on the table. Me and Sam look around and decide to go on a tube slide. After finally walking up the long flight of stairs, we make it to the top. 

"I'm tired already," I say.

"Man up! This is how to celebrate Christmas!" 

I forgot all about Christmas. Since I'm eighth grade, I usually don't get presents or gifts. Maybe just a pair of new shoes or something. I grab the two person tube and place it in the water. Sam gets in the front and I get in the back. The lifeguard asks which way we want to go, backwards or forwards. Sam screams forwards, but I give the lifeguard a glance and he nods. He turns us around and pushes us into the tunnel. Sam is screaming the whole time while I am laughing at her. She finally stops and turns her head and looks at me.

"We are never going on this slide again. Or any backwards. Ya hear?"

"Nope. Because the whole point in having fun is going backwards." I smile.

She gives me a smirk and I lean in and kiss her. I can tell were almost at the end, so I grab her hand. Once I reach the water I pull her under with me and she screams. 

"Smart Tomlinson, Smart."

"But you still love me!" I reply.

"Whatever you want to think." she laughs.

____________________________________________________________________________
OOOOOKKKAAAAY. Man this took three days to write. Sad, but school sucks. Too much homework and too many tests. THE 29 OF THIS MONTH IS WHEN "Steal Your Girl" IS RELEASED. YAAAAY! So this is like the third chapter where it is just Louis' POV and I really like his POVs. Thanks for reading and a new update sooooon!!!!!