Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter 47

(Sam's POV)

I faked a smile and said, "great Louis! I'm happy for you. Plus I got my eye on someone too."

Louis looked sad for a moment then said, "thanks. Who do you have your eye on?"

"Harry."

It was half true. I did like Harry, but not as much as I liked Louis. When I looked up at Louis he had a frown on his face.

"Well we should head back, it's getting late and Hope has to be home by five," I say breaking the silence.

"Well maybe you can stay a little longer at the hotel because its only three," Louis says standing up and walking out the door with me.

*****
"Hey Sam," Harry says walking towards me to give me a hug. I was kinda confused a out this but hugged him anyways.

"Hi," I respond.

"Want to watch a movie with all of us?" He asks.

"Sure."

Niall still isn't home with Hope and I never told him what time they had to be home so it's my fault.

As they were all sitting down on the sofa, I texted Christy and told her that we will be home late. When I turned my phone off I walked towards the sofa to see no seats left.

"Sam, you can sit on top of me of you want," Harry said.

I slightly blushed and nodded in agreement. Louis tensed up and looked away. Harry grabbed my waist and made sure I was comfortable.

"Thank you," I whispered to him.

"No problem, anything for a beautiful girl," he responded.

I blushed again and continued watching the movie, 'The Hunger Games' that just came out.

When the movie was at the point where Peeta and Katniss are in the cove, the kiss scene comes up. Harry holds me closer and smiles at me. His stare was piercing my eyes, but I tried my best not to look at him.

Niall and Hope walked in with a lot of bags. I gasped and ran up to Hope and Niall.

"Niall! Why did you spend so much money on Hope!"

"Half of the bags are mine, plus it's her early birthday present."

I take out some money as I hand it to Niall. "Niall, she was suppose to be on my watch, please take the money. I feel bad for having Niall spend a lot of money on Hope.

"It's fine Sam, really."

"Alright, well Hope needs to return home so we got to go."

"Wait! Sam," Harry says running towards me.

"Can I talk to you in the hall?"

"Sure," I respond.

He grabs my hand and takes me to the room next door that he must be staying in.

"Sorry I brought you in here, I didn't want the guys being jerks about what I'm about to say."

"Ok," I respond a little scared.

"Sam, I know it's too early to say this, but I started to like you. When we were watching that movie I couldn't help but stare at you. With all this, will you go out to dinner with me? Tomorrow?"

I was in complete shock. I didn't expect this to happen so quick. I've only known him for two days.

"I'd love to," I said smiling.

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back before Louis walked in.

"I could come back," he said.

"No it's okay, I have to leave anyways," I said letting go of Harry and saying bye to Louis.

I grab Hope from the other room and we start to head to her house.

_______________________
YAAASSSSSAASSSS NEW UPDATE WITHIN TWO HOURS HOPEFULLY.