Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter 32

(Sam's POV)

*FASTFORWARD TO JUNE 2005*

Graduation day....FINALLY! To just think in 24 hours I will be in England again, with Louis, for the rest of the summer! Since were going to High School, they start earlier..like August 3. It's June 7, 2005 and I'm finally graduating. I'm still with Louis, literally just celebrated our one year anniversary. He took me to a cool restaurant and then to 'Flight' which is a indoor trampoline place...it was amazing. Stan and Lily are still dating and they are coming with us to England! Sure I am happy, but we always have to do stuff together. The only alone time we had in alone time was our anniversary. I mean I love them to death, but I want alone time with Louis. Right now, everyone is in the school library in their graduation hats and gowns. We are waiting for the signal to leave and enter the auditorium. 

"GUYS LETS TAKE A GROUP PICTURE!" Lily screams.

Lily hands one of our friends, Mackenzie, her camera and me, Stan, Lily, and Louis get in for a group picture. We all smile, until Mackenzie hands Lily the camera. I walk over to some group of people and we begin talking about the high school we are all going to. It's said that some people are going to different high schools. I mean, we went through elementary and middle school together. What if I never see them again?

"Alright all graduates get in alphabetical order!" a supervisor said.

Here it goes. The rest of my life. Our school has a tradition where we don't find out who our valedictorian is until we start the ceremony. It gives us little time to prepare, which means it comes straight from you, not a piece of paper. Louis is behind me, which means he will be sitting next to me during graduation. Thank god. We begin walking down the hallway until we split in half and go to two different entrances to the auditorium. We begin walking on the stage and get in our seats as everyone applauds. I spot my family and the Tomlinson's sitting next to eachother, which makes me smile.

"Good evening guests and graduates. Today we celebrate class 2005 of Hayfield School. Now, as many may know, we don't select our valedictorian until right now. That means they speak from their mind and heart, not a piece of paper they prepared and practiced for. Every 8th grade student and teacher were able to vote for one canditate for this position. We congratulate him or her by giving a speech at the ceremony tonight, or in just a few minutes. Let us begin with our  three candidates. When your name is called, please stand. Elizabeth Mecur, Samantha Taper, and Louis Tomlinson."

WHAT? I WAS ELECTED TO BE VALEDICTORIAN? WHO WOULD VOTE FOR ME? I stood up as everyone applauded me. I looked at Louis who mouthed 'congratulations' to me. I replied, 'same to you.'

"Now comes the time where one out of these lovely three will get to say a speech. Now, as their principle, I am proud of these three. Any of them should be able to win, but the one who more than half of the students and teachers voted for was.....Louis Tomlinson. 

"Louis!"

"Oh my, I won!" 

I gave Louis a quick hug as he went to go hug Elizabeth and say congratulations. I found myself staring at the seat next to me. He never even thought about this happening, he thought it would be someone else.

"Eh...Hello! I am Louis, as you all know, and I would like to congratulate the other two wonderful candidates. I'm pretty sure anyone, but me, could be in this spot. I have a had a crazy middle school life. 6th grade, on the first day, I met my best friend Sam Taper. I had just moved here and I didn't know anyone, but her and a guy named Stan. They made me feel welcome. 7th grade, a lot, and I mean a lot, of drama occured. Everyone started crushing on people, hating people, and a bunch of other stuff, but it went by pretty quickly. 8th grade, had to be the best year of school so far. I became closer to my friends and even started dating my beautiful, first ever, girlfriend who is here graduating with me today. I believe there are little kids in this room, and let me just take this time to say this, enjoy your middle school years. Don't worry about someone or something, just enjoy it. Pretty soon we will be off with jobs, marriages, and even kids. We won't be as young as we are now. Thank you."

Louis literally made me cry. He didn't have a problem with saying a speech in front of a few hundred people. He was the most amazing person I ever met. 

"Thank you Louis. Now we will begin the graduation. As I call your name, please come up to receive your certificate."

Me and Louis talked the whole time while people were getting their certificates. Since we were one of the last people to receive ours, we talked about leaving tomorrow with Stan and Lily.

"Samantha Taper" the principle said.

Everyone applauded, some even cheered, as I walked up to shake the principles hand and receive my certificate. I grabbed the string on top of my hat and moved it to the other side. I smiled and walked back to my seat as they called Louis' name. 

This is it...I graduated.

_____________________________________________________________________________
YOOOOO 2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY...MAYBE 3 BY TONIGHT? I am still wondering if I should tell you what the new story is about or not.....I PROBABLY WILL. OKAY SO I THINK I HAVE LIKE 10 OR 12 MORE CHAPTERS ACCORDING TO MY LAYOUT OF THE REST OF THE BOOK. BUT I THINK LIKE THE LAST FEW CHAPTER IDEAS ARE GOING TO NEED MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER FOR EACH TOPIC. SO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SO HAPPY NOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS.