Chapter One

Everyone thinks I'm perfect. Everyone thinks I have no problems. But they're wrong. I have a secret twin who I tend to despise. My evil twin Fleetway. He always fills my mind with dark thoughts and it drives me crazy. I don't care if he pulls through by saving me when I'm scared or about to die. He only does it because if I die then he dies. He is the villain while I am the hero in my perspective. Sometimes I wish he would disappear and leave me alone forever, but he's still my brother, my twin, and I have to do my part to protect him as well.

-Sonic opened his eyes as the afternoon sun hit them through the leaves. Sonic sat up in his hammock and stretched himself upwards while he yawned. He hopped out of the hammock and looked around the scenery. Palm trees were everywhere, planted on beautiful green grass. Some daisies and tulips had just opened their petals, indicating spring was here. He breathed in the fresh air and sighed. Will it be a good day? He often asked himself.
"That depends," Says a voice too familiar.
-Sonic turned around and faced the person who annoyed him the most. A yellow hedgehog with red eyes that had red rings around them. His fur was fluffy and untidy, his gloves and socks ripped and his shoes worn out. His smirk that was unpleasant to Sonic. His psychically connected twin Fleetway.
-Sonic crossed his arms and sighed. Can you like not? He told him telepathically. He never verbally talked with Fleetway because he felt no reason to and because he never knew if anyone would be watching. No one else could see or hear Fleetway but Sonic, and Sonic had never bothered to tell any of his friends about him.
-There were times that Knuckles and Tails could see him, but not really his body. If Sonic were scared or about to die then Fleetway would take over his body and save him. But after that, he would attack anyone who was nearby.
-Sonic had almost fallen into a volcano one time and Fleetway had saved him like always. Knuckles and Tails were there and after Sonic was out of the volcano Fleetway forced his body to attack Knuckles until Sonic came to his senses and pushed Fleetway out of his body. Sonic didn't really care about Fleetway saving him since he only did it to keep himself alive. If Sonic were to die then Fleetway would as well, but if Fleetway were to die Sonic would still be alive.
-Fleetway frowned and wrapped his arm around Sonic's shoulders. "You're always mean to me!" He complained. "Why can't you treat me like Sonia and Manic?" He then smirked again.
-Sonic narrowed his eyes. You give me a reason to be mean. And unlike you everyone can see Manic and Sonia. He pulled back from Fleetway and started walking. I need to go somewhere.
-Fleetway floated after Sonic and grabbed his arm. "I wanna come! It's too boring without you."
-Sonic groaned and rolled his eyes. Do whatever the Hell you want. I couldn't care less. He tugged his arm out of Fleetway's grip and continued walking. He was heading over to Amy's new house to help her unpack her things and set up her house.
-Fleetway stayed close to Sonic and looked at every tree that came in view. He stopped when a rabbit started hopping in his direction. He bent down to touch it but his hand went right through it as the rabbit hopped away. He shook his head and continued to follow Sonic.
-Sonic sighed quietly, not looking at Fleetway. There were times where he would pity Fleetway. Fleetway couldn't touch any living being except Sonic. He understood that only being able to speak with one person can still be lonely.

-Sonic walked up to Amy's front door and rang the doorbell to let Amy know he was there.
"Just a minute!" She called from inside.
-Sonic felt Fleetway elbow his arm and looked at him. What? Fleetway was handing Sonic a red rose while grinning. Sonic huffed and pushed Fleetway's hand away. Stay out of my personal business!
-Fleetway frowned and took Sonic's hand. "You must approach a woman's house with some kind of gift," He placed the rose in Sonic's hand and wrapped his fingers around it. "You need to be thinking of this yourself."
-Sonic stifled a growl and decided to accept the flower to give to Amy. He went to ring the doorbell again but Amy had already open the door. She smiled and blew a piece of styrofoam of her head. "Sorry about that, Sonic. I wanted to open the boxes before you came so it would be easier."
"Aw you didn't need to do that. I wouldn't have mind spending more time here," Sonic remarked. He looked at the rose and handed it to Amy. "I uh...got you a little something."
-Amy's eyes lit up and her smile grew bigger. "Oh, Sonic! You shouldn't have!" She grabbed the flower from Sonic's hand and hugged him tight.
-Sonic looked towards the side when Fleetway made this creepy look that made him uncomfortable. He connected the tips of his pointer finger and thumb to make a ring and used the middle finger from his other hand and shoved it through the ring.
-Sonic turned red and gritted his teeth. Get those dirty thoughts out of your head! That's not what I'm here for nor would I ever be! He narrowed his eyes as Fleetway started laughing hysterically.
-Amy pulled away from Sonic and moved to the side. "Come on in. I have dinner ready if you want to eat while you're here."
-Sonic nodded and stepped inside the house. Amy shut the door after Fleetway quickly flew in. Fleetway looked around the house and went to lie down on the couch which was already set up. Sonic followed Amy into the dining room as she started setting up the food. He grabbed a chair and sat down. He sighed as he looked back at Fleetway. Let's hope he doesn't ruin this day.