Chapter Eleven

-Sunlight hit Sonic's eyes as he opened them. He sat up and looked around. He had asked Amy to take him to her house the other day and had talked. But Sonic had never left. He looked down beside him and saw Amy sleeping under the covers of her bed. Sonic groaned and put his hand on his face. I disgust myself. He could feel Amy move and looked as she sat up while covering her front side with the sheets.
-Amy sighed and looked at Sonic. "What happened exactly?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Sonic muttered. "All I remember is us talking." Sonic then winked and Amy giggled.
"I'll be honest, I never thought we'd do this."
"Me neither," Sonic remarked. "Guess we got caught up in the moment," He stood up out of bed and grabbed his shoes from the floor and looked at Amy. "I'll leave you to put on some clothes," Amy nodded as he walked out the room and shut the door behind him. He leaned on the door and sighed as he slid down. What's happened to me, Chaos? When did I let myself go? He had asked himself a question he already knew the answer to, but he didn't care anymore. He thought with Fleetway gone he could start over when he knew that he would just suffer even more. Is this your way of getting back at me? He asked even though he wouldn't receive an answer.
-Sonic heard the door click and stood up before the door opened. Amy had put on pink pajamas and was wearing purple slippers. She was looking shyly at Sonic while smiling. "You want breakfast?" She asked. Sonic nodded and watched as Amy walked into the kitchen.
-In the corner of his eye he saw something fly passed the window. He turned and walked over to it, moving the curtains aside and scanned the entire area. "That wasn't him, was it?" He mumbled. He then shook his head and narrowed his eyes. "Doesn't matter. You don't need him."
"Did you say something, Sonic?" Amy called out. 
-Sonic closed the curtains and looked at Amy. "Nothing important!" He called back. He looked at the window once more before he sat on the couch and grabbed his phone that had been charging. He saw that he had received new messages from almost all of his friends including Shadow. He checked Shadow's messages first so he could get it over it.
Just wanted to check on you for once.
You kinda left all of a sudden and Rouge
go offended and kept bugging me about
it until I texted you.
I don't seem like it but if you need
someone to talk with about him I'm here
and I'm still going to look for him.
-Sonic started typing his reply.
Thanks, Shadow, but I'm fine.
You honestly don't need to bother with
him.
-He then looked at Tails' messages and read his text.
Hey big bro!
I wanted to make sure that you're all right
and if there's something I can do to help.
This may be a bad time, but we really
need to discuss what we're going to do
about Eggman.
Please answer me back when you can.
-Sonic's leg twitched as he started typing.
I'll try and hold a meeting in two days
at a cafe or something.
"Foods ready!" Amy yelled.
-Sonic set his phone down and walked up to the dining table. As Amy finished setting the food on the table Sonic pulled a chair and motioned Amy to it. "Madam?" Amy giggled and sat down in the chair. Sonic pushed her up to the table and sat down in the chair next to her. He coughed and Amy looked at him. "I didn't offend you in anyway did I?"
"What do you mean?"
"Last night," Sonic reminded. "What we did...did I...hurt you in any way?"
-Amy snorted and started giggling. "What? Did you think you raped me or something?" Sonic shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay, Sonic. I didn't mind it at all."
"Just making sure. I don't think I could live with it if it were the opposite," Sonic stopped himself from saying anything else and started eating.

-Sonic and Amy were sitting on the couch in the living while watching TV. Amy was leaning on Sonic while he was going through his photo gallery on his phone. He had stumbled on some pictures of him and Fleetway. These pictures were mainly just photo bombs Fleetway had thought were funny at the time.
-Amy shifted and looked over at Sonic's phone while he was going through the photos. "You take selfies of yourself?"
-Sonic turned off his phone and sat it aside. "Used to," He wrapped his arm around Amy and watched what was on TV. He still didn't want to tell her about Fleetway. Tails may believe him now but he just wants to forget.
-Out of nowhere particles started forming into a body in front of them. "Sonic? Amy?"
-Both Sonic and Amy jumped and hollered from the sudden visit. Sonic sighed and grined as he looked at the figure. "Dammit, Nicole! Quit scaring us like that!"
"I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest!" Amy laughed as she rubbed her forehead.
-Nicole then bowed her head. "Forgive my intrusion, but Sally wishes to speak with both of you," She raised her head as she cuffed her hands in front of her. "She says it's urgent."
-Sonic leaned forward and narrowed his eyes. "It's not about Eggman is it? I just told Tails that I'd host a meeting in two days."
"It's partially about Eggman," Nicole stated. "The main thing that she said...she didn't tell me."
-Amy stood up and started dusting herself off. "Give us a few minutes. I don't want to go there in my pajamas," She then looked at Sonic. "And maybe a shower?" She winked.
-Sonic face heated up as he looked the other direction. "Yeah!"
-Nicole nodded and bowed down. "I'll being seeing you then!" She then disappeared as brown particles slowly disintegrated into nothing.
-Sonic stood up and stretched his body upwards. He sighed as he leaned forward and looked at Amy. "You don't mind me using your soap then?"
-Amy shook her head. "Feel free to use whatever! It's clear that you need someone to lean on until you feel like going home."
-Sonic then thought to himself for a moment. Do I really want to go back? There were things that he had back in his small house that he couldn't do without. He grined and placed his hand on his hip. "Maybe...I don't want to go back?" He eyed Amy.
-Amy looked at her feet shyly and stroked her quills. "So you...want to stay here? I mean I'm fine with that if that's what you want!"
-Sonic nodded. "I really like being here with you," He cooed.
-Amy walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him in a tight loving embrace. "I like being here with you, too," She then pressed her lips against Sonic's and pulled her head back. "We better hurry."
-Sonic watched as Amy walked into her bedroom and shut the door. He sighed and started scratching his head. I'm such a hypocrite. He then chuckled as he walked into Amy's bathroom and got the shower ready. Once the water was at a warm temperature he stepped in the shower and started washing himself.