The Battle of Haven part 2

(y/n) POV

"IF HE'S SUCH A NUISANCE THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME!" A familiar voice shouted, suddenly someone punched me in the face knocking me to the ground, "Ah Nova what brings you and the others here?" I said as I got up off the floor, "I promised to kick your ass if you ever used your abilities for evil remember." He said, "Yes, but what constitutes evil? If fulfilling ones ambitions is evil then we are all evil." I said, "Maybe, but wanting to kill your family that's something the old you would have never even thought of." He said as he drew his swords.

" He said as he drew his swords

"Ava give it to him." He said, Ava nodded and walked over to me and gave me a weapon, "I trust you." She said as she walked away.

"Well this brings back memories, we each built part of this

"Well this brings back memories, we each built part of this. You built the scabbard, Ava made the battery and strap, Eve modified the scabbard, and I forged the blade." I said as I drew the katana. I lunged at him and struck his blades with all my strength sending him flying through the back wall.

"Ok what the hell did you do to my blade?!" I asked, "YOU CAN TELL?!" Nova yelled, "THE GOD DAMN BALANCE IS WAY OFF! AND IT'S TOO LIGHT!" I yelled, "OH SCREW YOU! YOUR JUST MAD I MADE IT BETTER!" He yelled, there was a few seconds of silence and then we broke out laughing, "I've missed this." I said, "For like the past month and a half its been all business all the time! Everything is always so serious it's suffocating!" I said, "We'll things can go back to being like this if you just come with us, sure it'll take time for everyone to trust and forgive you, but it'll be better than this." He said, "Tempting, but no. I want to see my goals come to fullition." I said calmly, "So your really gonna just abandon your friends and family just to achieve some goal!" He said angrily. Suddenly Hazel burst through the wall next to me and then was impaled by some sort of Lancer. "(Y/N) WE'RE RETREATING FOR NOW!" Mercury yelled. I turned and looked at Ava and offered her my hand and just as I expected she gladly accepted it. I took her hand and then ran out and joined Hazel and the others.

Nova POV

I was shocked that Ava went with (y/n), but deep down I knew she would have followed him for better or worse. "Nova, thank you." Jaune said, "What for? I didn't save my best friend and I lost another teammate." I said, "Yeah you did, but you also gave me the opening to save Weiss and we also got the relic because of you guys." He said sympathetically.

A few weeks later we were finally on our way to Argus and from there hopefully Atlas.

We were on the train to Argus for about half an hour when we were attacked by Manticores. "Jaune, you and the others get the passengers to the upper cars, while we keep the grimm busy" Ruby said.