|~Disguised Savior~|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - last name
[H/N] - your horse name
[H/S] - home stable
italic - your thoughts
your horse's thoughts
(Author Note)
------------------------------------------------------
You haven't slept much this night. First, you argued a while with [H/N] about looking for Zee and, if needed, rescue her. Gladly, [H/N] agreed after a while since Zee's his/her friend and he/she cares about her a bit more than he/she would like to admit.

You thought of a plan. You need to find Zee, and fast. You made yourself a little notebook with all kinds of information, so you're always well prepared.

There are various information about things like Pandoria, the Dark Riders, Darko, Mr. Sands, even the Soul Riders and Druids.

During your visits at the oil rig you 'borrowed' the building plans and copied them into the notebook, just in case you need them one day. And this day has come.

You opened the notebook and started checking the table of contents for the point 'DarkCore'. Your finger glided over the paper and soon you found what you were looking for.

"Malumi, Katja, Jessica..." you mumbled as you read the key words beneath 'Dark Core'. Finally, you found the thing you were looking for. "Building plans and mechanisms, pages 35 - 42" you whispered to yourself.

You quickly opened page 35 and started to read as you thought about a plan.

Getting to the oil rig will be easy, but how do I get into the actual building? The door mechanism is too complicated and breaking the doors would be too loud...

--Time Skip--

You and [H/N] made your way to Golden Hills, where someone was already awaiting your arrival. They brought you to the oil rig several times, so it's not a big deal.

As you arrived, you got greeted by the sailor who will bring you to DarkCore's headquarters.

"Good morning [Y/N], [H/N]" The sailor greeted. You waved him and [H/N] let out a snort as greeting. "Ready to go to the dark side?" You gave a confident nod and got onto the small boat with [H/N].

The weather wasn't perfect, so it took you longer than wanted. Once the oil rig came into your sight, dread and excitement filled you.

As you arrived, you and [H/N] left the boat and you told the sailor to leave. He was confused, but did as you told him.

"How do you wanna leave now?!" [H/N] spat, obviously pissed. He's/She's probably still mad because of yesterday. You rolled your eyes and took a bottle with a green liquid out of [H/N]'s saddle bag.

"Do you remember the time we saved Justin?" You asked, ignoring his/her question. [H/N] shook his/her head 'yes'. "Think of one of the DarkCore workers while drinking that. Not one of the Generals, that's too obvious" You opened one of the bottles and [H/N] took it between his/her teeth. You opened the second bottle and looked at [H/N] with a sigh "Let's do that"

[H/N] threw his/her head up, so the liquid got poured down his/her throat. You drank the whole bottle too and with a flash of light the two of you looked like one of this ugly, blind worms working for DarkCore.

"Just be quiet, okay? If you have something to say, say it here" you said as you tapped your temple with your index finger.

"Where do we go?" You heard [H/N] ask.