|~Secrecy~|

Shortcuts~

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - last name
[H/N] - your horse name
italic - your thoughts
(Author Note)
------------------------------------------------------
"[Y/N]!" Was the first thing you heard before an ice cold and wet cloth hit your face. You shot in a sitting position in shock of the sudden impact. You angrily grabbed the cloth and threw it off your face.

"Alex, what the hell!" You yelled as you saw Alex standing in the door frame. Her cheeks looked inflated so you could tell she had a hard time suppressing the laughing fit she was about to have. You took a glance at the alarm glock on your night stand, then glared back at Alex.

"It's 5am! We don't even have a meeting today!"

"I know, but measuring the runestones will be shit lot of work." She sighed. "Anyways, how's your head?"

Your hand automatically moved to the back of your head and you felt a buldge on the spot that hit the ground.

"It's fine, thanks for your concern" You huffed in annoyance as you threw the covers off you in order to get ready. This will be a long day...

--Time Skip--

"Do you feel more comfortable with that one?" You asked [H/N] as the two of you dashed past Jasper's Farm. "Way better" He/She panted between his hoove beats.

During measuring the runestones you made a little break and went to the shopping centre and bought [H/N] a bitless bridle to prevent such events as yesterday.

You rode past the riding hall, through the river to the Forgotten Fields. You stopped [H/N] and dismounted him/her, so he/she could take a little break. He/She calmly drank the crystal clean water as you let your gaze wander above the grass blades, which were softly dancing in the wind. Then your gaze fell upon something white near you.

"Lisa!" You shouted as a smile spread across your features. She looked at you and waved before heading off towards your direction.

"Hey [Y/N], what are you doing here?" Lisa asked as she dismounted Starshine, who joined [H/N] and drank as well.

"I just finished the runestones of Golden Hills, but decided to let [H/N] rest."

Lisa brows furrowed and she asked "Say, did you find anything abnormal?"

You shook your head 'no'. "Strangely I didn't. All the measurements are normal."

"That's really odd..."

"Maybe the other girls found something?"

--Time Skip--

The sun was setting and the sky shone in the most beautiful colors. A frosty breeze blew threw the trees and it made you lightly shiver. It's the beginning of september and the tempratures are already dropping.

You spontaneously decided to visit Ydris and of course [H/N] wasn't impressed by that idea. As you trotted through the Moorland Stables you noticed that you didn't see the pink Bobcat jackets you grew to hate.

"Are the pink 'I'm-So-Fabulous' make up missies on a trail ride?" [H/N] asked meanly. You chuckled since this was exact your way of thinking. "It's saturday, so I don't think so" You replied. At this point you noticed how strange that actually was, but you decided to shrug it off and continued to make your way towards Nilmers Highland.